Where to buy small shure olives? (Sweden)
Dec 26, 2008 at 8:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

mape00

100+ Head-Fier
Do you guys know any good deals on small shure olives for a Swedish guy?

I would rather not pay ~$20 for the tips and ~$20 for shipping (best deal I found so far). I found 5 pairs for $22.90 with free shipping on ebay, but only medium olives, and unfortunately I prefer the slim complys which are the same size as the small olives.

Dec 26, 2008 at 10:46 PM Post #2 of 12
You can buy them at refereceaudio(wher you can test shure to)
it´s located in stockholm/götgatsbacken or you can buy them from TTS in göteborg(generalagenten!)
i did buy my yello-fomis ther fore 175S/kr @referenceaudio!
good luck!

Dec 26, 2008 at 11:06 PM Post #3 of 12
I'm located near Gbg. So Jonsered it is then. I bet that's quite a trip if you don't have car access. :frowning2: Also, Shure black foam (EABKF1-10[S/M/L]) aren't listed on the web pages of TTS and referenceaudio. But I'll look into it. Tackar!

Dec 27, 2008 at 9:46 AM Post #4 of 12
In Northern California, Apple Stores are stocking Shure Medium Olives for $19.95 (on the accessory rack by earphones).

Plausible that many other Apple Stores would have them.

(if not at your nearest store, I guarantee Apple customer service dudes would get some shipped in - since they're "in the system")

Might be worth a shot calling.

Dec 3, 2010 at 2:58 AM Post #7 of 12
Sorry for a horrible bump. but I am living in sweden and looking for these ear-buds (pref medium im guessing because the RE-0 Bi flanges fit quite ok but i dropped them on the train today...... And I saw alot of people recommend these so i thought id give them a chance.

But it's quite hard to find a place in sweden and dustin and referenceaudio seems to have stopped selling these. I live in stockholm but tbh any place that ships here from anywhere i would like as a tip because im only finding places that has either stopped selling them or isent shipping to europe.

Dec 3, 2010 at 10:10 AM Post #10 of 12
Somewhat unrelated, but I live in Canada and Shure Olives aren't available in retail here (or I just haven't been looking hard enough) and I saw on the Best Buy US site that they have the Olives in-store, for the same price as Shure's online store.
Can anybody from the US confirm this?

Dec 3, 2010 at 12:12 PM Post #11 of 12
I got shure olives from London Drugs. They only had the medium size olives. I think tomleemusic has them in store as well.

Quote:
Somewhat unrelated, but I live in Canada and Shure Olives aren't available in retail here (or I just haven't been looking hard enough) and I saw on the Best Buy US site that they have the Olives in-store, for the same price as Shure's online store.
Can anybody from the US confirm this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back