Where to buy silicone tips for SM3?
Jan 20, 2014 at 7:27 PM Post #2 of 4
Check this post first of all to know which one works for them.

The sm3 uses comply foam tips in case you're looking for those in particular. All westone true/star tips works. Actually you have a lot of options if we think about. Westone, shure, ety, and some weird brands too. 

Jan 21, 2014 at 3:09 PM Post #3 of 4
Yes, but Earsonics tips are better than most. Their dual flange tip has a larger bore than many, including Shure & Westone. Other similar are Sensorcom dual flange and Futuresonics dual flange. But I think they're both outside the US, too. I've ordered from all 3, and never had problems. Just make sure u don't get the upgraded mail service, as that seems to take substantially longer to make it to the US.

Also, I just ordered some dual and triple flange tips from a place called earphonesplus.com. They seem to be a litte different style that I haven't seen before, and appear to have a larger bore, too. Haven't arrived yet, though, so don't know for sure. If they do, the triple flange will be rather unique, as I haven't seen any other triple flange with the larger bore.

Jan 21, 2014 at 4:35 PM Post #4 of 4
Thank you for the info.
Now using the larger Earsonics tips and bass is reduced. Comply offers enhanced bass but treble is reduced.
I'll try one of the other options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back