Where to buy Phonak PFE grey silicons tips?
Jan 6, 2012 at 3:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

wucj

New Head-Fier
Hey guys, I just got a pair of monster turbine pro coppers, and I've been trying to find the best tips for these, and I read in one thread that the phonak PFE grey silicon tips were good for them, so I was wondering how I can buy them? And also does anyone else know what other tips will work well with them? I am looking to have good sound isolation, big soundstage, and bass.  

Thanks!

Jan 6, 2012 at 5:41 AM Post #2 of 12
Well i have comply foam's on them and they are quite good... But i have been looking for a decent pair of silicon tips too so who knows where to get them!?

Jun 24, 2013 at 5:35 PM Post #5 of 12
Hey guys sorry for bumping an old thread, but I really am struggling to find PFE silicon tips, from a source who will deliver to Ireland. The Audeoworld site only delivers to the USA, and I can't find anywhere else on the internet! Does anyone know of another source for these? I'm kinda new around Head-fi and still finding my way!
As an alternative, can anyone let me know about tips designed for another IEM which also fit the PFE?

Cheers :)

Jun 25, 2013 at 9:31 AM Post #9 of 12
Quote:
No, sorry. I mixed you and the OP up (who has MTPCs).

soundearphones.com here in the USA has them. You could email them to see if they'll ship out of country.

No problem mate!

I tried that site but they don't accept international orders either. Sheeeeit. The monster tips look like they are a little too big to fit the phonaks so I dunno what I'm gonna do!

Jun 27, 2013 at 9:55 AM Post #10 of 12
Quote:
Hey guys sorry for bumping an old thread, but I really am struggling to find PFE silicon tips, from a source who will deliver to Ireland. The Audeoworld site only delivers to the USA, and I can't find anywhere else on the internet! Does anyone know of another source for these? I'm kinda new around Head-fi and still finding my way!
As an alternative, can anyone let me know about tips designed for another IEM which also fit the PFE?

Cheers :)

Same question here. It seems that with Phonak PFE Audeo division closing down, the few suppliers of Phonak silicon tips outside US (so excluding Audeoworld) are now running out of stock. Actually I had my silicon M on order for 2 weeks, and then the order was cancelled due to missing stock. There are still some L and S available, but Ms are really disappearing. And I'm talking about Switzerland, where Phonak is actually coming from, so I'm afraid it'd be even worst in other countries. 

Checking some threads on Head-Fi, I saw that some users mentioned that the q-Jay and Shure PA910 tips are working fine with Audeo earphones, but all the comments were for triple flanges tips, not "single flange" ones.
I'm actually looking for standard tips as I like the original shallow insertion of the original Audeo tips, but I'm afraid I'll need to migrate to the triple flanges, which I heard are changing a bit the sound of these earphones :frowning2:

Jun 27, 2013 at 10:18 AM Post #11 of 12
http://www.hifiheadphones.co.uk/phonak-audeo-silicone-eartips-medium-3pairs-cleaning-tool-prodid-2109.html

Jun 27, 2013 at 2:47 PM Post #12 of 12
Quote:

Same question here. It seems that with Phonak PFE Audeo division closing down, the few suppliers of Phonak silicon tips outside US (so excluding Audeoworld) are now running out of stock. Actually I had my silicon M on order for 2 weeks, and then the order was cancelled due to missing stock. There are still some L and S available, but Ms are really disappearing. And I'm talking about Switzerland, where Phonak is actually coming from, so I'm afraid it'd be even worst in other countries. 

Checking some threads on Head-Fi, I saw that some users mentioned that the q-Jay and Shure PA910 tips are working fine with Audeo earphones, but all the comments were for triple flanges tips, not "single flange" ones.
I'm actually looking for standard tips as I like the original shallow insertion of the original Audeo tips, but I'm afraid I'll need to migrate to the triple flanges, which I heard are changing a bit the sound of these earphones :frowning2:

Thanks man for letting me know a bit more about the situation. Really does suck that they are running out of product...going to have a look at new IEMs soon.
Quote:
http://www.hifiheadphones.co.uk/phonak-audeo-silicone-eartips-medium-3pairs-cleaning-tool-prodid-2109.html

Man, you are a lifesaver. Thanks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back