where to buy jphonic k2 sp?
May 7, 2012 at 8:43 AM Post #3 of 9
If I were to go to Japan for a holiday, where would I need to go to find these? Any specific stores? Would I need to know Japanese?

Jan 20, 2013 at 9:46 PM Post #5 of 9
Quote:
If I were to go to Japan for a holiday, where would I need to go to find these? Any specific stores? Would I need to know Japanese?

Quote:
Darn it why is it so hard to buy this. Have been trying to buy this for the past 4 months, just no luck.

Here's the thing about the j-phonic : Being a semi-custom IEM, it's made-to-order only so even in Japan, you'll rarely find it in a brick-and-mortar shops.

If you're lucky you will find 2nd-hand unit in a brick-and-mortar shops like e-earphone or fujiya avic, but this is a pretty rare occurrence. If you find it in e-earphone or fujiya avic, even rudimentary-level Japanese would be useful since the employees working there barely speaks English.

The easiest way to get it is through ordering from jphonic's own website. Sadly they no longer have English site though, and as tomscy2000 said, they don't ship overseas anymore, so you'll need a forwarding service such as Tenso or a proxy to get it.

Jan 20, 2013 at 9:50 PM Post #6 of 9
I contaced e-earphone, they had two second hand one,  they said they will not ship overseas. They were selling it for 280, steal if you ask me :frowning2:

Jan 20, 2013 at 9:57 PM Post #7 of 9
Quote:
I contaced e-earphone, they had two second hand one,  they said they will not ship overseas. They were selling it for 280, steal if you ask me :frowning2:

You can have it shipped to proxy companies like Tenso, who will then forward it to you. A hassle, but not like you have many other options anyways...

*edit*
I checked e-earphone's newest 2nd hand listing; They no longer have j-phonic k2 sp :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back