Where to buy audiotechnica besides ebay??
Apr 27, 2009 at 7:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

CooLy_oNE

100+ Head-Fier
Hai....I'm looking for audio-technica esw10jpn limited........but I can not find any authorized dealer in USA..I won't buy this expensive item on ebay...Or by any chance you want to sell yours, just PM me...

Thank you

Apr 27, 2009 at 8:22 PM Post #2 of 15
I got mine through Audiocubes.com and got prompt service. I have purchased other items from them with good results. They happen to be a sponsor.

There are some other options that sell Japanese imports - pricejapan.com and bluetin.com come to mind. Oh, and you can buy a lot of the AT models from amazon.

I am positive that you can buy via credit card from audiocubes.

Apr 28, 2009 at 1:20 AM Post #6 of 15
Amazon has the AD700s for CHEAP!!! I think they're at $99 new!

Apr 28, 2009 at 2:26 AM Post #9 of 15
+1 for Bluetin.com. prompt communication and easy to deal with.
They don't seem to stock ESW10 at the moment but I remember that you can send them an enquiry and they will be able to get them for you from Japan.

Apr 28, 2009 at 2:42 AM Post #11 of 15
Wow. $70 from JR. Even if they are refurbished.. What a steal! That's almost half of what I paid for my brand new ones.

Apr 28, 2009 at 2:43 AM Post #12 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by logwed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Amazon has the AD700s for CHEAP!!! I think they're at $99 new!

The thing that really kills me about that is that for the last month or so, they were listing them for $80, with free shipping obviously. From Amazon, not a reseller. And I waited. They raised them $10 twice in the last few days. I am kicking myself.

Apr 28, 2009 at 2:50 AM Post #13 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by priest /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The thing that really kills me about that is that for the last month or so, they were listing them for $80, with free shipping obviously. From Amazon, not a reseller. And I waited. They raised them $10 twice in the last few days. I am kicking myself.

Ha. My AD700 stopped working this weekend. Between last night and this morning, they went from $90 to $100 on Amazon. And yes, they were around $80 earlier. So it goes.

Apr 28, 2009 at 3:52 AM Post #14 of 15
Check Beach Camera. They seem to be the best legit deal going on the ESW9a's. If they stock the model you need, that would be my first choice. As stated above, the for sale forums here at head-fi are an outstanding place to shop, if you are patient. ALL of my headphones (ok, 2 pairs and a pair of IEM's) are from the FS forums, as well as my Pico and my dearly departed Apogee Duet. I highly recommend shopping here, with caution of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back