Where should I buy VSonic GR99
Aug 29, 2013 at 12:45 PM Post #2 of 7
Quote:
Hello, I'm interested in buying VSonic GR99 but it seems like there's no "good" way to buy it.

I've got 3 options:

I could buy it from Amazon, but the price is $37.64 which is quite a lot.
Then I could buy it from lendmeurears for $28.61 BUT if the IEM broke I'd have to send it back to Signapore which isn't a really good idea.
And the last option is to buy it from eBay for $20 BUT it's from China.

Do you think that I should buy it from eBay? Or have you got any other ideas? Thanks! lol :D

Both lendmeurears and bigbargainonline are reputable sellers and both use Singapore Post for shipping. But actually if you checked more carefully bigbargainonline's offer on ebay you would see it's $20 but + $6 for shipping. Lendmeureats ships vsonic internationally free of charge, so the difference is small. Also, if you checked the Amazon offer you would see it ships from Hong Kong and also you have to pay shipping, so it's like $39 - and the seller uses China epacket, which is slower than Singapore Post.
You should learn to check stuff like where the item ships from, shipping costs and what is the shipping service used.
I personally always use lendmeurears for vsonic iems - they also ship a lot of the stuff straight out of their US warehouse, so even faster shipping with USPS if you're in USA.

Aug 29, 2013 at 3:14 PM Post #4 of 7
Quote:
Yeah I know about the shipping and I knew that somebody mention it! :p (if you don't belive me check my other threads - I'm talking about the shipping there).
Honestly the shipping doesn't make such a difference in the price - that's the reason I didn't mention it.
But thanks anyway for your answer! :)

Well, I'm just saying that the Amazon option isn't any good as it's still coming from China. As far as whether to go with LMUE or bigbargainonline then it's your choice the difference is only 2-3 bucks.

Aug 31, 2013 at 12:23 AM Post #5 of 7
I don't recall which Ebay user from China I bought my GR99, but it has been great, after a couple weeks shipping, almost as good as my Philips Fidelio S1, but without microphone and control button. I got it for ~23 shipped, and besides a great earphone set, it has lots of great hybrid tips that can be used to improve other earphones. And those tips are totally unnecessary for the GR99 itself, which sounds great/best with the ones pre-installed.

Apr 28, 2014 at 4:15 PM Post #7 of 7
I just got a pair from lendmeurears. They came quickly, were $28. Mine are silver with a right angle plug. All the reviews show black with straight plug. Hmmm.... They seem genuine and do sound good for the money, I'm happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back