Where is the "All The Threads I Started" option?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2017 at 6:27 PM Post #3 of 25
Bottom of the information tab in your profile.

Apr 26, 2017 at 7:47 PM Post #4 of 25
Thanks for the input! I've added it to our requests list. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who enjoyed that feature!

Also, the feature on Head-Fi (pre-update) where you can see who's in the room/thread you're currently in would be nice to have too, though not AS important as my other 2 requests.

Thanks Joe!! Much appreciated!

Apr 26, 2017 at 9:13 PM Post #5 of 25
Related to this, where are subscribed threads? I used to love seeing the alerts to new posts in threads I'm subscribed too, and now, nothing...There are watched threads but there doesn't seem to be a way of seeing all of them. This update is wonky.

Apr 26, 2017 at 9:17 PM Post #7 of 25
Okay, found it. It seems the only way to access account settings is to click "Account Alerts" at the top. It might make more sense to have it link to account settings when you click on you profile name/avatar in the top right below the forum headings.

Apr 26, 2017 at 9:20 PM Post #8 of 25
Related to this, where are subscribed threads? I used to love seeing the alerts to new posts in threads I'm subscribed too, and now, nothing...There are watched threads but there doesn't seem to be a way of seeing all of them. This update is wonky.

+1

Apr 26, 2017 at 9:20 PM Post #9 of 25

Thanks for the input! I've added it to our requests list. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who enjoyed that feature!

I started this thread, and I have been getting e-mails for it. I also have been getting e-mail notifications for other threads I'm subscribed in and/or started. Maybe try unsubscribing then resubscribing? If that doesn't work, then post here and hopefully Joe can fix it.

Apr 27, 2017 at 5:13 PM Post #11 of 25
Okay, found it. It seems the only way to access account settings is to click "Account Alerts" at the top. It might make more sense to have it link to account settings when you click on you profile name/avatar in the top right below the forum headings.

Once in "Account Alerts", what do you to enable the e-mail notifications again for new posts in threads you're subscribed too?? I thought I was getting them but apparently I'm not. Or do you enable this in the individual thread somehow like before??

Thanks!

Apr 27, 2017 at 5:37 PM Post #12 of 25
The only way I found to fix that was to unsubscribe and resubscribe with the appropriate email alert settings. I haven't bothered after the update, and just use "Watched Threads" or "Alerts" for up to date info.

May 1, 2017 at 3:32 PM Post #14 of 25

Joe,

Please do something about the hyperlink color. Though some see it fine, the shade of blue for me looks BLACK unless I put my brightness way up on my monitor, which hurts my eyes. Please make it a strong shade of BLUE!

See this post of mine for example. Look at how the links (which I made Italic in case others like me can't see them either) appear much clearer in blue when you wave the mouse over them. Please make them more like that color.

Note: Oddly enough, in this post my link looks blue, but in the post I linked you above, it still shows black unless I touch it. What? lol

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back