Where is Singlepower? Where is Mikhail?
Jan 16, 2009 at 7:58 PM Post #991 of 1,964
DavidMahler I sent you an email through head-fi
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 16, 2009 at 8:50 PM Post #993 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeLa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Doe anyone know SinglePower's current address in Colorado? I am also starting legal action and need his current address for my attorney.

thanks

Go to the Colorado Division of Corporations website, look up SP and you will get the registered agent for service of process and the address.

Jan 16, 2009 at 9:55 PM Post #996 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I finally reached Mikhail by phone this evening. He said my amp repair is "done" and that it will be shipped "tomorrow" with delivery on Saturday, when I can be home.

What ever happened?
popcorn.gif

I have a Balanced Supra and was wondering if there is anyone getting "anything" out of Mikhail/Single Power, adapters/tubes etc. Maybe I need another source for tubes.

He answered a couple of e mails in Dec. But I never got him on the phone. He did call one nite (left a very nice voice mail) but I was in bed already 2 hours time difference he must have forgot about.

He has done all of the things that are written here to me also. I yelled stamped my feet my wife thought I was a "crazy man" I said to Mikhail after I received my Balanced Supra, that's it I am through with singlepower.

That was 2 years ago! Now I need some tubes. I may not even trust him for that now after reading this thread!

Jan 17, 2009 at 12:15 AM Post #998 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I finally reached Mikhail by phone this evening. He said my amp repair is "done" and that it will be shipped "tomorrow" with delivery on Saturday, when I can be home.

So did you end up getting it ?

Jan 17, 2009 at 1:30 AM Post #999 of 1,964
Thanks, my attorney was able to get the registered agent information. I was wondering if that address was still correct, I remember hearing he had moved. It sounds like people have recently sent him gear and just wanted to confirm the address.

Jan 17, 2009 at 2:18 AM Post #1,000 of 1,964
I called the number in that info and it's been deactivated. I have an address where I mailed my SS-1 to I was told it was his tube warehouse or some such I will forward it to you in PM.

Jan 17, 2009 at 4:17 AM Post #1,002 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by Icarium /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I called the number in that info and it's been deactivated. I have an address where I mailed my SS-1 to I was told it was his tube warehouse or some such I will forward it to you in PM.

Wait, do you mean the SP number has been deactivated?

Jan 17, 2009 at 4:45 AM Post #1,003 of 1,964
Quote:

So did you end up getting it ?

No tracking number has been sent. No response to my email and phone messages. I'll let you know whether or not the amp arrives, but the writing is on the wall.

I already have a strategy to achieve a full refund if SP fails to meet its commitment as it has done so many times in the past.

Jan 17, 2009 at 5:15 AM Post #1,004 of 1,964
Do you mind sharing the strategy in PM?

Unless it is proprietary ;p

@The Monkey.. no just the one that the use on their corporation documents. They have at least 3 other #s I know of that still work.

Jan 17, 2009 at 5:17 AM Post #1,005 of 1,964
Quote:

They have

Now, you say 'They', but I must ask, have you ever dealt with anyone Besides Mikhail? I'm under the impression single power is just a one main operation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back