Where is Singlepower? Where is Mikhail?
Jun 12, 2009 at 3:22 PM Post #1,666 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by XXII /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It could be an amp that someone else returned... doesn't he have a history of doing this?

I think thats what he did with my preamp. it only worked a week after he came out here and fixed it. he said he knew what the problem was and it would be a quick fix. That was months ago. I have asked him to ship it back freight collect and dont fix it i will get it worked on here. Now he wont talk to me and wont ship my preamp. Its gone and i should have known better. I cant come up with any other reason he wont ship it, he doesnt have to fix it or pay shipping back. i think maybe it was a quick fix, and now its been shipped again, to keep another customer off his back for awhile.

Jun 14, 2009 at 10:44 PM Post #1,669 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by Happy Camper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How bout we hold a national meet in Denver this summer? Maybe take a factory tour.

We have a CO meet in Denver July 25th, but Mikhail wasn't invited by the organization team.
frown.gif

Jun 17, 2009 at 6:39 PM Post #1,670 of 1,964
So the problem which originally caused this thread to be made has appeared again. It worked fine during the international meet, and also for a few days after. But now suddenly the left channel is basically completely dead, with the bias unable to be controlled and the volume pot almost useless.

I'm looking for some leads on good amp techs in the SF Bay Area.

Neil

Jul 17, 2009 at 12:36 AM Post #1,674 of 1,964
Woah, I cant believe so many things happened when I was MIA.

Does anyone know why mikhail is doing this? I hope he didn't get into lots of bad debt to expand his business. And why ban him from the meet when it will be much more convenient to confront him there?

Jul 17, 2009 at 6:52 AM Post #1,675 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by Konig /img/forum/go_quote.gif
why ban him from the meet when it will be much more convenient to confront him there?

Simple: he's abusing this community. Why give him opportunities to advertise his products to members when he's not handling the ones he has correctly?

Meets are a privilege extended to vendors. Their clientele has already assembled itself, and gotten excited about new gear -- what could possibly be better? There's no reason to extend that privilege to singlepower at the moment.

Jul 18, 2009 at 6:29 PM Post #1,676 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Simple: he's abusing this community. Why give him opportunities to advertise his products to members when he's not handling the ones he has correctly?

Meets are a privilege extended to vendors. Their clientele has already assembled itself, and gotten excited about new gear -- what could possibly be better? There's no reason to extend that privilege to singlepower at the moment.

Nice post! Could not have said better.

Aug 6, 2009 at 10:56 PM Post #1,677 of 1,964
I have tried to contact Mikhail via his Ebay account.Today I recieved an e-mail from Ebay

"We can see that you've had contact with supra_buyer through eBay recently.
We've been looking into activity on this account and taken action if we needed to......We strongly recommend you treat emails from this member with caution and don't respond if you hear from them again."

Aug 6, 2009 at 11:57 PM Post #1,678 of 1,964
I just got the same email message. And a quick check and all of
supra_buyer's items shows everything canceled.

No longer a registered user and all history has been deleted.

Aug 7, 2009 at 12:08 AM Post #1,679 of 1,964
Thats strange. His feedback was 100% positive as of a couple days ago. Ebay doesnt shut down accounts that easy or often. Could Mikhail have closed everything down? Or maybe a sudden rash of bad feedback?
I email him through his adds on a regular basis (although he has never replied) just to let him know he still owes me money.

Aug 7, 2009 at 2:38 AM Post #1,680 of 1,964
I just checked it and his entire feedback history is still there.

He is listed as "Not a Registered User" and this can happen for many reasons. The most common is that a seller fails to pay his eBay seller account fees. They will suspend you in a cold minute for that. You can also be suspended for repeated listing violations (copyright infringement, banned items, etc.) and also for excessive negative buyer feedback. eBay cooperates with law enforcement and they have been known to shut down sellers shown to be engaging in criminal activity on eBay. Buyers can be suspended if too many sellers file non-paying bidder reports against them.

--Jerome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back