where is hockeyb213 now? decided to become a scammer because of this poor economic?
Sep 21, 2010 at 7:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

windowphone7

New Head-Fier
Hi

Does everyone know where hockeyb213 is now?

I paid 850$ for his Sonic Diverter USB to SPDIF on Sep 4th. He said that he would ship and give me the tracking number on Sep 8th.
After that, i sent a lot of messages to him for asking the tracking number but received no reply.
Up until now , i still don't receive my converter and no reply from.

where is he now? 

Sep 22, 2010 at 10:49 AM Post #3 of 13
Hmm, that sure does not sound too promising.
Fingers crossed that it will all be resolved. Keep us posted.

Sep 22, 2010 at 9:43 PM Post #4 of 13
He has a history of doing this, as I recall.  Check his feedback, and best of luck to you!

Edit:  I just checked his rather spotty feedback thread.  There were one or two cases where the original complaint was deleted, replaced with "situation resolved to my satisfaction."  I recall a year or two ago there was one really long drawn-out thread here in the Lounge, where he took forever to ship an expensive item and was not communicating with the buyer.  Threats were made, yada yada yada, and eventually he caved in and shipped the unit while maintaining a ridiculous "what's the big deal?" kind of attitude.

Sep 22, 2010 at 10:56 PM Post #5 of 13
IIRC, believed that involved a pair of Westone 3?

Quote:
He has a history of doing this, as I recall.  Check his feedback, and best of luck to you!

Edit:  I just checked his rather spotty feedback thread.  There were one or two cases where the original complaint was deleted, replaced with "situation resolved to my satisfaction."  I recall a year or two ago there was one really long drawn-out thread here in the Lounge, where he took forever to ship an expensive item and was not communicating with the buyer.  Threats were made, yada yada yada, and eventually he caved in and shipped the unit while maintaining a ridiculous "what's the big deal?" kind of attitude.

Sep 23, 2010 at 9:14 AM Post #6 of 13
^ Yup, that's right.  It was a trade, and he held onto his Westones, even promised in another thread that he was going to do an A/B comparison review between the Westones and the cans he received on trade for them.

I guess Uncle Erik can't post these pics anymore, being a mod and all, so it falls on me:

Brad, don't be a jerk.  Send the guy his goods.

Sep 23, 2010 at 2:32 PM Post #8 of 13
@wuwhere,

that's what he just told me yesterday after i made a dispute with paypal.
He said that he had 3 ATTEMPT failing at shipment because of my paypal address.
However, I have used my paypal address a lot of times and it is all fine.

If he has failed shipment, shouldn't he contacted his buyer and inform that? and this is 3 times (hard to believe)
He said that he will receive the package back from UPS on this Friday and will try to ship it back again

Note: there is also another buyer who is buying his AKG702 now and still get no reply from him and wait for the package as long as i do

Sep 23, 2010 at 4:24 PM Post #9 of 13
Such BS.  If he received your money, he needs to send your goods.  PayPal has nothing to do with shipment.  

Make sure you save all correspondences with him.  Keep up the pressure and keep us informed, and I'm optimistic that this will be resolved, as we have seen similar situations in the past from this highly unreliable seller.  Who is buying his K702?  They should be posting in this thread too, and contacting Uncle Erik.

OP, do you have his phone number and/or street address?  You might want to get them from people he's bought stuff from (contact those in his feedback thread).  If he's not responsive, you can post them here.  Maybe a nice Google Streetview image of his (parents') house, perhaps?  Gmail users in North America can now call any phone number on the continent for free - how amazing is that!

Brad (hockeyb213), we know you are reading this thread.  What are you going to do to resolve this?  Your options are to a) contest the accusations; b) tell us you've shipped the goods; or c) come up with some lame excuse again.  Respond now, please.

OP, do you have his phone number and/or street address?  If not, you might try to get it from some of the other people who posted that they sold him something in his feedback thread.  If he 
OP, do you have his phone number and/or street address?  If not, you might try to get it from some of the other people who posted that they sold him something in his feedback thread.  If he 

Sep 23, 2010 at 5:21 PM Post #10 of 13
OP, it is also time to put a link to this thread in his feedback thread, so that potential future buyers of his stuff know what is going on.  You can change your post if/when it gets resolved.

Sep 23, 2010 at 8:12 PM Post #11 of 13
Same old trick. I wouldn't buy anything from hockey boy even if its free, he would just lose my address.

Quote:
@wuwhere,

that's what he just told me yesterday after i made a dispute with paypal.
He said that he had 3 ATTEMPT failing at shipment because of my paypal address.
However, I have used my paypal address a lot of times and it is all fine.

If he has failed shipment, shouldn't he contacted his buyer and inform that? and this is 3 times (hard to believe)
He said that he will receive the package back from UPS on this Friday and will try to ship it back again

Note: there is also another buyer who is buying his AKG702 now and still get no reply from him and wait for the package as long as i do

Sep 25, 2010 at 1:50 PM Post #13 of 13
hockeyb213 won't be making any more transactions here. I will stay in touch with his buyers and if anyone else was taken by him, please contact me. I'm closing this thread but will leave it up for information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back