Where in the name of sennheiser can i get an HDVD 800?!
Jan 10, 2013 at 8:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

Rewkie

100+ Head-Fier
Ive been saving for the HD 800s for quite some time and im so close i can taste it..... But what am i gonna do with them without an amp? 
triportsad.gif
 But i cant find the HDVD 800 anywhere... And i would really like to get the perfect amp for it and not have to compromise with a different amp. Anywhere i can get this thing? Perhaps,the black market? 
wink_face.gif

Jan 11, 2013 at 3:40 PM Post #9 of 16
Just contact Sennheiser, and if none of the categories they present you with for contacting them match your actual question, pick whatever makes the most sense. They're humans, they'll read and understand your question, and if they themselves can't respond, they'll forward it to someone who can eventually.

Jan 13, 2013 at 1:41 PM Post #13 of 16
Here they will order for you about 3 week wait as of now

MIKED@LYRICUSA.COM

LYRIC AUDIO USA ,NY,NY
212 439 1900
$2000.00 for HDVD800 this is where I ordered mine they are solid .in business long time.

They ship . You must give deposit as it is a special order .

Now if I get in trouble for this post . I'm sorry but will not happen again
And I do not have any affiliation with them just a guy who has spent about $100,000.00
There over the years they are the biggest in USA NY,NY .
CUSTOM INSTALLS AS WELL.

Jan 14, 2013 at 4:50 AM Post #14 of 16
Quote:
Ive been saving for the HD 800s for quite some time and im so close i can taste it..... But what am i gonna do with them without an amp? 
triportsad.gif
 But i cant find the HDVD 800 anywhere... And i would really like to get the perfect amp for it and not have to compromise with a different amp. Anywhere i can get this thing? Perhaps,the black market? 
wink_face.gif

Quote:
buuuuuuuump. 

Quote:
bump again...........

Quote:
I cant believe i didnt think about that.... (Facedesk)

Quote:
Hmmmmm But should i "Request Literature" or ask for help choosing a product in the contact page?

Quote:
Bump...........again......

Quote:
I'm getting tired of bumping anybody wanna answer my question?

Quote:
@ Headzone Read the OP...

@Shub ok I'll try that.

You don't need to bump so often. This unit is still in production and hasn't been released, which is why there is little information about it.  This unit costs a lot of money, and if you are saving up for the HD800, I would suggest waiting a few weeks after the release to see what people think of these. In the past the headphone companies that have released amplifiers, generally don't do so well compared to other amplifiers on the market. I'd bet when this comes down to it that this unit will perform on par with units that cost half the price. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back