Where/How do you store your cans?
Nov 10, 2001 at 4:24 AM Post #16 of 45
I wrap them around my 4 fingers than stick them in pretty easy. I think Don needs to setup a how to use Ety 101 forum.

Nov 10, 2001 at 4:35 AM Post #17 of 45
Quote:

I put my Etys wherever happens to be convenient. Usually that's either in my traveller bag folded up on top of the Cosmic, or just
lying on the bedroom floor.

Yeah, uh huh... thats exactly how I broke my Sony 848s! Coolvij knows! (yeah so its not a big loss... hmm now that I think of it, I have broken, I believe, 7 headphones... 1 being actually worth something).

Anyways, now that I have the CD3000s, they go back into their case. The etys are thrown in there as well...

I think that the ety pouch is too small, and deforms the foam tips. Speaking of foam tips, anyone know how to restore them? They keep on shrinking over time...

Nov 10, 2001 at 5:28 AM Post #18 of 45
raymondlin-
for SHAME!

the cd1700 and v6 are stored in their supplied pouches. i keep the e888 in it's techno-beetle case, and my ex70 in it's pod.

correction, i mostly store the e888 in my ears.

Nov 10, 2001 at 6:38 AM Post #19 of 45
Wasn't there a similar thread a while back?
confused.gif

Lessee:
  1. HD-600s in their black box
  2. SR-325s in a foam lined oak box that I built
  3. MDR-V6s in my travel bag
  4. MX-500s in my travel bag
  5. Ety ER-4S' still in their hard case (I just received them today)

Nov 10, 2001 at 10:09 AM Post #21 of 45
I sit my HD600s on a padded footstool next to my listening chair ready to go. My other Sennheisers (H2270) on a hook next to my bed within easy reach and all portable buds in the bag (Case Logic) which carries my portable eqipment.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 11, 2001 at 4:05 AM Post #24 of 45
Ety's in pouch, HD-600s will be in headroom headphone bag (these things are really underrated!)

Nov 11, 2001 at 11:21 AM Post #27 of 45
Quote:

Originally posted by pigmode
On a shrine on my dresser in the bedroom--with candles, inscense, and flowers...

lol!

Nov 11, 2001 at 4:28 PM Post #28 of 45
Quote:

Originally posted by gloco
I was kinda curious to read how everyone stores their cans?
I have two trophy-like (couldn't think of a better way to describe them lol) stands that sit on top of two small loud speakers where i sit all my cans in the living room. Any comments are appreciated!

Easy. I put them in their oh-so-nice case.
smily_headphones1.gif

The CD3000 do have a nice case... you almost feel like getting a case to protect the case.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 17, 2001 at 7:29 AM Post #29 of 45
I just kinda toss mine around wherever I go, I drop a pair off in case, ya know, I will pick up watever pair I happen to grab, then after a while, I will be like hey hey~! My Sennheisers~! and grab them and yeah
I put my ex-70s in the pod,, then that inside of a small leathereate case in my pocket inside of my coat, or uncoiled on the ground with a big box of (mmm, ritzzz..) ritz crackers or something, I have broken so many headphones, but ehh who cares, ya know? If you spend all this time putting them away, you never use them~! (Plus, when I break a pair, it gives me an excuse to get some more~!)

Nov 17, 2001 at 8:17 AM Post #30 of 45
Stax in a food-type plastic storage container w/ snap lid.
Am in the process of foam-lining an old plastic Black& Decker
machine-tool carrycase. Amp sits on desk, socket patiently awaiting plug-in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back