Where have I been? New Toy ~ Pics ~
Apr 28, 2006 at 5:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

canloader

500+ Head-Fier
Hi all,
After a hecktic 1st quarter and a new Harley Davidson XL1200 Custom my HE60 are feeling quite lonely.. Not to worry I'm going to modify my helmet with them built in..
tongue.gif
OK not really but it sure is nice to settle back into Electrostats.. Onward in the amplifier seach and Here's a few pics to share.
P.S. You won't be seeing this bike in your local Harley showroom
wink.gif

3ZWPfEguWqw6EjX6Qq8UyRLuIDK3H+VU0300.jpg
TVcMfYSasRb6iVNRQ75zd9O2fsV7mGif0300.jpg
xh3iwmly64kGWXJdz7yYCs7jlg0pHVMc0300.jpg

Apr 28, 2006 at 6:37 PM Post #5 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by tennisets
Because it's a custom bike. Now how custom, that I don't know.

I don't think anyone in the history of the world has ever seen a stock Harley-Davidson®. Modifying them is an American folk art. His particular scooter appears to have some W.C.C. knock-off pipes & white LED turnsignals.

Quote:

Are all bikers mean?

Just 1% of 'em.

Apr 28, 2006 at 6:43 PM Post #7 of 20
Thats why I'm happy more people have cars. Who knows what horrors are hidden by opaque sheetmetal doors?!?
eek.gif

Apr 28, 2006 at 8:08 PM Post #9 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by JahJahBinks
Nice.

Are all bikers mean?

Don't know any "bikers" so I can't say. But There's always an ***** somewhere I'm sure.

Rock&Roll Ninja said:
I don't think anyone in the history of the world has ever seen a stock Harley-Davidson®. Modifying them is an American folk art. His particular scooter appears to have some W.C.C. knock-off pipes & white LED turnsignals.QUOTE]
Yes, most do-
I have met a few rider's who love the Harley as it comes.. They don't want to change anything...
rolleyes.gif
As for me I needed to squeeze a few more ponies out of the engine and improve comfort. Being 5'7" and 125lbs I don't fit the "biker" look to reference. Nor do I consume beer like water and go troughing at Home town buffet.... One thing I still don't get is the term "biker bar".. Since when does consuming alchohol and riding a motorcycle help your reactions?! Last thing I want is a shot of whiskey and go riding. As for some of the MODS The rears aren't LED or white and the pipes are from Hooker headers one of the oldest names in exhaust. Stepped heads, ceramic coated, and torque tuned.

Apr 28, 2006 at 8:10 PM Post #10 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by JahJahBinks
For bikers, u can just tell right away whom you shouldn't be messing with. For cars, u gotta wait till they open the door.

Maybe I should get a bodyguard for the next "biker" meet~
icon10.gif

Apr 29, 2006 at 3:11 AM Post #12 of 20
It is a good lookin bike, my last scoot was a Sportster. I was actually thinking of getting another one for a secondary runabout after I upgraded my Vulcan for a Royal Star (If the Sportster is anything, its not a mile eater).

Now that they have rubber mounted engines all of the problems I had with my old one should be reduced. Of course I'd have to get an Edelbrock Performer RPM engine kit in it as soon as I got home....

Apr 29, 2006 at 3:45 AM Post #14 of 20
I wouldn't kick a Moto-Guzzi out of my garage either....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back