Where does one get raw drivers from?
Aug 6, 2007 at 2:18 PM Post #2 of 7
No after market sources that I know of.
You need to go to Senn or Beyer. I have had good experience from the Senn USA website and customer service phone number for support and for parts.

Aug 6, 2007 at 2:21 PM Post #3 of 7
Yeah, you have to order direct. And it won't be cheap - $45 to $60 per driver. They generally come attached to a baffle and/or grille.

Sennheiser has a website that will cheerfully accept your order whether or not the item is in stock. Beyerdynamic requires that you call them and talk to them.

Aug 6, 2007 at 9:29 PM Post #5 of 7
ultrasone proline 750 drivers are $45 a piece, im still waiting on pricequotes for a few other drivers.

and its really easy to get drivers from ultrasone, they take everything from checks to paypal.

eben though hardly ralated, its still surprisingly easy.

Aug 6, 2007 at 9:35 PM Post #6 of 7
580/600 Drivers are like $50 per driver from the Sennheiser website.

Aug 6, 2007 at 9:41 PM Post #7 of 7
DT831/DT931 drivers are $61.05 each, making the replacement drivers cost more than I originally paid for the phones. They want you to email/fax an order form in, they wouldn't do it over the phone when I ordered. The drivers were shipped out immediately though.

Anyone want one slightly damaged DT931 driver? Works great, just is less sensitive and a lot more bassy than a normal DT931 driver.
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back