Where do you use your full size headphones?
Dec 14, 2008 at 7:40 PM Post #46 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Definite .. not.
I always find a spare room in the library, close the door, and then ...
L3000.gif

Aww, really? Even at low listening volumes? I'm assuming the sound leakage is similar to that of the ES7? They are VERY nice cans though, I wouldn't mind treating myself to one of these in the future... although I better hurry, 'cause it's a limited run.
redface.gif

Dec 14, 2008 at 11:05 PM Post #48 of 64
I use my HD280 and HD555 strictly at home, I save the PX100 for on the go

Dec 15, 2008 at 3:07 AM Post #50 of 64
I use them at home, I would never take my HFI-780 out side. Because they shiny some one may try to take them from me at gun point.

I do mosty use them unless I tired of using my headphones, or I am alone at home. Thats when I usually use my speakers.

Dec 15, 2008 at 10:05 AM Post #52 of 64
I've been scouring around the full sized forum for a couple of days now and I think I want some now. Not sure what to get yet though. It will probably just be out of my pc and possibly ipod at good though.

Dec 15, 2008 at 12:06 PM Post #55 of 64
I use them at home when I'm on the computer. Sometimes in my office (keep a pair of ES7's there). Also when I want to listen to music late at night and don't want to disturb the neighbours (recently moved into a condo from a house) with my speaker system.
At my age I shouldn't care, but I never wear them outside. I've always looked in the mirror before I go out of the house and if something looks goofy or inappropriate to me, I don't wear it.
Then again, there are people that wear speedo swimsuits in public places and don't seem to care..

Dec 15, 2008 at 4:13 PM Post #59 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by FallenAngel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anywhere and everywhere with only one exception, when I work out, then it's just not practical. Yep, I take HD600 outside and to my favorite cafe. I also use D2000 at work, not too subtle, but who cares, they sound good.

and how do u drive your HD600 at the cafe?

or do u carry them only to look cool ?

really wanna know coz i havent ventured out with my HD600

Dec 15, 2008 at 5:20 PM Post #60 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duffy1207 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm curious as to where you full sized cans lot actually use them. You don't all sit on the bus wearing sennheiser 650's and AKG K701's etc do you?

Thanks for any replies.

I've done it.

zune2.jpg

my portables right now are Grado SR-60's
ety er-4s on the way though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back