Where do you Order your headphones?
Feb 3, 2009 at 7:49 PM Post #2 of 27
From time to time there have been great discounts on headphones seen on Amazon and Buy.com. B&H Photo also sells headphones at good prices.

If you're asking for local retail stores, then I don't know any tbh.

Feb 3, 2009 at 8:32 PM Post #8 of 27
I tend to buy used and prefer to get them here, Audiogon and eBay, in that order.

If I buy a new pair, then either from HeadRoom or TTVJ if they stock them. If not, I like B&H.

Feb 3, 2009 at 9:07 PM Post #11 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by helios /img/forum/go_quote.gif
headphone.com is a good source. Reliable and ships quickly. FWIW they also rate the cans they sell.

x2 for headphone.com
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 3, 2009 at 9:10 PM Post #13 of 27
Audiocubes or Musician's Friend. Ebay scares the hell out of me, I need assurance of return policy and customer service. Not only that I require that the reseller covers the costs for return shipment. Overall just hesitant of buying used Headphones and Amps as I do not want to deal with any problems that exist or may arise.

Feb 3, 2009 at 9:28 PM Post #14 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Bought from all of these, and been very pleased with price, service, product, and all.
PriceJapan.com
Audio Cubes II - High Fidelity Audio Products
AudioCubes.com - Japan's Best Kept Secrets, Delivered.

+1 on audiocubes. I bought my Denon D2000s from them in late 2007 and was amazed when I got them from Japan in two or three days (I'm in the states and I didn't request fast shipping). They were in great shape, the retail box was not damaged, and I got a terrific price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back