Where could I find a new battery for a Kenwood HD30GB9 ?
Jul 8, 2012 at 12:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

petitficus

New Head-Fier
Hi everyone,

Like said in the title, would anyone knows, by any chance, where I could find a new battery for my Kenwood HD30GB9 player ?
It's a really good player, and it would be a shame to become useless just because of a stupid, non standard, battery
mad.gif
!!!
I browsed the web for hours, but without any luck. I'm starting to lose hope
confused_face.gif

Has anyone ever had to change the battery on this one ?

I hope someone can help me, so I can start again walking the streets looking like this
atsmile.gif

Thanks in advance for anyone reading this :wink:

Jul 13, 2012 at 4:05 AM Post #4 of 5
Hi MiLiPiX,

Thanks for your reply, I saw the thread about the ipod 3rd gen battery, and that's my plan B. The problem is that most of the ipod battery I have found yet have 3 pins connector, but the kenwood DAP requires a 2 pins connector. I might be able to modify that, but I'd rather wait a bit to find an original battery.
I contacted the Kenwood customer service, and they told me that there are some of these batteries in Japan. I am waiting to know how much it would cost me to ship one to France.

Thanks again, and if anyone has other ideas, I'd be more than glad to read them (as long as it's not throw your DAP away and buy a new one :-\ )

Jun 6, 2022 at 11:16 AM Post #5 of 5
I am not sure if you still need the answer. I use the Toshiba Gigibeat F40 battery. They are the same size. Just need to solder the two wires to the original battery connector.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back