Where can i get an original grado headband?
Nov 30, 2007 at 4:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Mr. Browstone

New Head-Fier
I have this pair of Alessandros MS1's, they're great headphones but as you can see in this picture:

dsc00067yi3.jpg

They just don't look right.

I've already emailed the Hound Dog corporation, but their price is 20$ for the headband and 10$ for the shipping.

And i got this from grado:

Quote:

We do not sell parts separately. Please return them to our factory address
listed below and include a short note explaining all.
Thanks so much.

Regards,

Grado Labs
4614 7th Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11220

I was hoping theres was an easier way to get my hands on an original headband (Those antennae look pretty damn hot)

Nov 30, 2007 at 5:23 AM Post #2 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Browstone /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have this pair of Alessandros MS1's, they're great headphones but as you can see in this picture:

dsc00067yi3.jpg

They just don't look right.

I've already emailed the Hound Dog corporation, but their price is 20$ for the headband and 10$ for the shipping.

I was hoping theres was an easier way to get my hands on an original headband (Those antennae look pretty damn hot)

Your mod looks hotter ..LoL no joke !

Nov 30, 2007 at 6:52 AM Post #3 of 7
yeah..hot..what was the headband that you used?

Nov 30, 2007 at 6:31 PM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

If the price from the "Hound Dog Corporation" is really $30 shipped, then it is a good price. I broke the headband on my SR60 and Grado charged me $45 shipped for a new headband assembly. As indicated in the Grado email you quoted, I had to send in the headphones (with broken headband) in order to get the replacement.

As to the brown headbands you are referring to, those are DIY leather headbands. OEM Grado leather headbands don't look like that. You can make the padding yourself also...
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f6/tut...s-pics-237221/
Actually, the DIY ones pictured are really nice. I did not stitch mine when I made them.

Dec 1, 2007 at 10:33 AM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

That's the headband from a pair of cheapo coby headphones. The damn thing keeps pulling my hair :p....

The thing is, i want them to look like this:
IMG_0176.jpg

Thats easy just pm fatman711 who made these headband pads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back