Where Can I find Fischer Audio Eterna(the 1st version)?
Dec 7, 2010 at 9:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

ok1907

100+ Head-Fier
I have been searching for iems which are cheap but good in SQ. So I've read some reviews telling that Eterna is extremely fun and successful but the new versions are not as good. Therefore I want to buy the original eterna. Does anybody know where I can find them? Thanks in advance.

Dec 7, 2010 at 1:38 PM Post #3 of 8
In case you missed this:

Quote:
Marine Pilot said:

Great news! Fischer Audio renewed Eterna v.1 production and they will be ready soon.
Approximately to the end of December begiinig of January. But they are already available for pre order.

Dec 7, 2010 at 2:04 PM Post #4 of 8
http://www.gd-audiobase.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=4&Itemid=2&TreeId=3

gdaudiobase has them for preorder

Dec 7, 2010 at 2:09 PM Post #5 of 8

Quote:
In case you missed this:

Quote:
Marine Pilot said:

Great news! Fischer Audio renewed Eterna v.1 production and they will be ready soon.
Approximately to the end of December begiinig of January. But they are already available for pre order.

I did miss that, thanks, not that i'll be getting them again or anything but it's good to know.

Dec 7, 2010 at 3:20 PM Post #6 of 8

Quote:
In case you missed this:

Quote:
Marine Pilot said:

@ClieOs you clearly state in your multiple iem shootout that eterna (beta?) and v2 don't have the characteristics which make eterna fun and unique. And in your shootout you reviewed Fischer Audio Eterna (beta?). Was that the v1? These versions really confused me. I would appreciate if you enlighten me :)

Dec 7, 2010 at 8:46 PM Post #7 of 8
Quote:
@ClieOs you clearly state in your multiple iem shootout that eterna (beta?) and v2 don't have the characteristics which make eterna fun and unique. And in your shootout you reviewed Fischer Audio Eterna (beta?). Was that the v1? These versions really confused me. I would appreciate if you enlighten me :)

The original v1, the first one I received is the one I really love (and still love), not technically best but with an extra fun and engaging sound. The v2 is the last I received, which I don't really like the much. The beta, which I received between v1 and v2, is about the same story as the v2, I don't not what they have charged or experimented but it didn't turn out to be particularly great. Yes, it is a bit confusing. I think the question is whether FA actually reserves it all the way back to the the same sound as the original v1, or maybe they are adapting the sound of the beta - that I won't know till I have a chance to listen to the new batch (though probably not going to be any time soon), and unless I can be 100% sure of the situation, I don't want to assume anything.

Dec 8, 2010 at 7:51 AM Post #8 of 8
Thank you very much. That would be great if I found the oldest version. I will e-mail Fischer Audio about this and ask them to help me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back