where can I buy fiio x5??
Mar 4, 2014 at 11:46 PM Post #18 of 49
Other than being New Yawkers 
biggrin.gif
 they are great to deal with.

Mar 5, 2014 at 6:27 PM Post #20 of 49
Absolutely

+1, B&H is very trustworthy and I've bought from them several times in the past.  Reliable place and very helpful staff from my experiences at their NYC store.  On a side note, if you ever need a good camera and live around NYC, I'd give B&H a visit to demo their equipment. 

Mar 8, 2014 at 8:33 PM Post #21 of 49
How difficult do you guys think it will be to get when it's released? Will it sell out fast? I'm wondering if it's worth it to pre-order or just keep an eye on stores.
Where should I be looking, will Amazon have it in stock as fast as other places?

I am also in New York so B&H would probably ship pretty fast at least (but I do have Amazon Prime also)

I'm not really sure what to expect, but I want to get this as soon as it's out.
Thanks!

Mar 15, 2014 at 1:54 PM Post #26 of 49
Yes, Headfoneshop is trustworthy. Click the eShop link at the top to go to their real store and not the item display page. That and Headphonebar are the only 2 Canadian sites I've ordered from but they both have the X5 up. Headfoneshop is the only one crazy enough to set a date though :p

Mar 15, 2014 at 2:03 PM Post #27 of 49
Yes, Headfoneshop is trustworthy. Click the eShop link at the top to go to their real store and not the item display page. That and Headphonebar are the only 2 Canadian sites I've ordered from but they both have the X5 up. Headfoneshop is the only one crazy enough to set a date though :p

Headfoneshop confirmed he's getting it by the end of march... Just put my name down for one...

Mar 28, 2014 at 2:21 AM Post #28 of 49
B&H ( http://www.bhphotovideo.com/ ) is saying April 1st (tues) the x5 would be in stock.  They do no pre-sales unfortunately but they will send in-stock notification to your email.  I have dealt with them in the past and they have been very trustworthy - Large, older and well-established store.  349.00 with free 7 day shipping.

just fyi to anyone interested,

jhv

Mar 28, 2014 at 3:11 AM Post #29 of 49
B&H ( http://www.bhphotovideo.com/ ) is saying April 1st (tues) the x5 would be in stock.  They do no pre-sales unfortunately but they will send in-stock notification to your email.  I have dealt with them in the past and they have been very trustworthy - Large, older and well-established store.  349.00 with free 7 day shipping.

jhv

That is what they told me too when I called them after a week preordering.
I bought most of my camera equipments from b&h and they were always on time and trustworthy.

Apr 2, 2014 at 2:36 PM Post #30 of 49

jhv

I just chatted with a B&H rep and was told that they have NO date for receipt of the X5. None. Considering that I placed a preorder with them back on March 1 because I wanted to get one as soon as possible, I was less than pleased to discover that B&H wasn't on the list of companies that would be receiving early shipments of the X5. They were only willing to take money from impatient fools who wanted to place a preorder. Now I'm waiting for them to "process" my order cancellation & refund my money. Most reputable companies don't charge you for an item until it is shipped. But they charged me back on March 1 for something that they not only didn't have but they also weren't even among the list of early shipments. What a rip-off. I don't consider this to be the behavior of a trustworthy store. FWIT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back