Where are the elusive Fake Beats?
Jan 30, 2013 at 12:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 43

DutchGFX

1000+ Head-Fier
Hey guys, I've read about $12 SOLO HD's that sound decent, and I wanted to pick up a pair. However, I can't seam to find them! If any of you know where I an get these $12/13 SOLo HD it'd be great! Please don't just say eBay. As that is not useful lol, of you say eBay,move me item name or auction ID, thanks!

Jan 30, 2013 at 12:20 AM Post #2 of 43
ioffer, dhgate, aliexpress.

(I bought a fake pair of Studios from ioffer they sound better than the real ones 
biggrin.gif
.)

Jan 30, 2013 at 12:25 AM Post #3 of 43
Quote:
Hey guys, I've read about $12 SOLO HD's that sound decent, and I wanted to pick up a pair. However, I can't seam to find them! If any of you know where I an get these $12/13 SOLo HD it'd be great! Please don't just say eBay. As that is not useful lol, of you say eBay,move me item name or auction ID, thanks!

Go crazy...

Very best,

Jan 30, 2013 at 1:39 AM Post #6 of 43
Not if they're convincing enough. And didn't I see a FR plot for fake Beats that actually looked better than genuine Beats (not that that would be difficult).

Jan 30, 2013 at 4:15 AM Post #7 of 43
Quote:
WHY do you want them? You'll look like an idiot.

Actually after Mal posted this link, I'am also starting to think about trying them 
biggrin.gif

I mean, they look sexy (actually, judging from photos, these should be the ones people are often confusing with the real ones because of smart-asses reselling them on ebay) and you don't need to pay hundreds of dollars for only decent SQ, so why not?  
biggrin.gif

Jan 30, 2013 at 7:51 AM Post #8 of 43
Thanks all, I hope we can all have some fun with our friends.i plan on wearing em around school. Lol

I offered $9 for them on ioffer :) so we shall see

Jan 30, 2013 at 8:09 AM Post #9 of 43
 Personally, I think replica of studios is little bit closer to it's genuine design than fake solo's. 
cool.gif

Jan 30, 2013 at 8:13 AM Post #11 of 43
It would be interesting to know how many folks actually paid $100+ for those and didn't realized it is fake. 
biggrin.gif

Jan 30, 2013 at 9:02 AM Post #12 of 43
The Solo HD has two thin wire cables and look totally fake and sound cheap and hollow.
They sell them at the markets in Syd, I listened to a pair but would not, not be caught dead with real of fakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back