When you get bored.
Apr 27, 2007 at 3:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 28

no1likesme

1000+ Head-Fier
I have had nothing to do today so I have been extremely bored. I just ended up messing around with gimp and came up with this:

superjetta.jpg

Then I got bored with gimp and made a 5 minute sketch (didn't really realize i was doing it):

STUFF.jpg

After that I got bored again and posted this
biggrin.gif

Anyone else ever space out and do something without realizing it or am I just overly wierd?

Apr 27, 2007 at 4:34 AM Post #4 of 28
Rearranging the letters of 'My Cat's Breath Smells Like Cat Food' gives:

Blackmails comets softheartedly
Myself, I am the castrated bollocks
I'm a deftly blackest schoolmaster
Stealthy comfortable slick dames

Apr 27, 2007 at 4:46 AM Post #5 of 28
Calc, Chem and then Calc again, respectively
nightmare.jpg

spiderman.jpg

n1273620186_901594_441.jpg

I get bored sometimes, what can i say?

Apr 27, 2007 at 7:15 AM Post #6 of 28
that's basically what I do, but I've made a profession of it.... Drawing I mean

Other than that?.. hmm. I like to make up names for fake products.
I play lots of crosswords and sudoku.
I practice the one thing on my guitar I ever practice mainly. Jesu.

Apr 27, 2007 at 11:08 AM Post #8 of 28
yes. i have a few notebooks full of random ******** like that. one notebook is entirely dedicated to a stick person battle; the 2 stick people start off taking the whole page. whenever blood is drawn another stick person forms, smaller than the one before it. and sometimes i write my own infomercials. and when i really space out, i write a music staff down and put random notes in.

Apr 27, 2007 at 11:55 AM Post #9 of 28
Whenever I get bored, I go downstairs, turn on some music, and load ammo - when I "come to", I have several hundred remanufactured rounds for my pistols. I really don't check out mentally, it is just that I have to concentrate on making the perfect round, and I think of nothing else. Is kinda enjoyable. I end up with all those rounds, shiny, surprisingly weighty, smooth, full of potential, cold to the touch, but they warm quickly...

Or, I go to the Sewing area, Design and cut out and/or sew some new kites or banners.

Or I go to the radio room, and search the World's airwaves for some pirate broadcast somewhere out there -

Apr 27, 2007 at 1:05 PM Post #10 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by KYTGuy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Whenever I get bored, I go downstairs, turn on some music, and load ammo - when I "come to", I have several hundred remanufactured rounds for my pistols. I really don't check out mentally, it is just that I have to concentrate on making the perfect round, and I think of nothing else. Is kinda enjoyable. I end up with all those rounds, shiny, surprisingly weighty, smooth, full of potential, cold to the touch, but they warm quickly...

Or, I go to the Sewing area, Design and cut out and/or sew some new kites or banners.

Or I go to the radio room, and search the World's airwaves for some pirate broadcast somewhere out there -

This is some fine juxtaposition.

Apr 27, 2007 at 9:45 PM Post #12 of 28
I just found out that I like to whistle in the library stairwell. actually walked all the way down from the top floor just now instead of taking the elevator when I realized how well everything echoes and carries in there.
eek.gif

Now I'm probably never gonna take the elevator again...

Apr 27, 2007 at 11:23 PM Post #15 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by KYTGuy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

dude, what the hell did you just say?
blink.gif
that made no sense whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back