When does K701 come?
Feb 6, 2006 at 6:17 PM Post #2 of 59
I will be receiveng 40 of the K701 this week. The rest should follow soon. SO... the first 40 orders that I have will be shipping out as sson as they are here.

Todd

Feb 6, 2006 at 6:39 PM Post #3 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd
I will be receiveng 40 of the K701 this week. The rest should follow soon. SO... the first 40 orders that I have will be shipping out as sson as they are here.

Todd

Hi Todd.

I had a look at the site - really good. Just want to find out - costs going abroad? Are you permitted to sell to Europe? Also, are American taxes paid on the site followed by our own country's import tax?

Curious because they are currently not available in the UK.

Ian

Feb 6, 2006 at 7:51 PM Post #4 of 59
good news, thanks todd!

I ordered the can about mid-January...when does mine comes?
biggrin.gif

Feb 6, 2006 at 8:15 PM Post #6 of 59
Yes, maybe Todd can tell us what order number gets #40, so we know where we stand in relation to that.. pleeeze?

Feb 6, 2006 at 11:50 PM Post #8 of 59
Damn, I am order no.41. So near yet so far!

Feb 7, 2006 at 12:05 AM Post #9 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by Afrikane
Damn, I am order no.41. So near yet so far!

But I don't think all those order numbers are solely for the 701's are they? Aren't they just order numbers for everything sold on the new site? I hope they are, otherwise I'm way back in the pack! (I think I am 74).. I'm hoping over 1/2 the orders are for things other than 701's..
tongue.gif

Feb 7, 2006 at 12:16 AM Post #11 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by monkuboy
But I don't think all those order numbers are solely for the 701's are they? Aren't they just order numbers for everything sold on the new site? I hope they are, otherwise I'm way back in the pack! (I think I am 74).. I'm hoping over 1/2 the orders are for things other than 701's..
tongue.gif

I hope you are right Monkuboy. I think being number 41 might subjectively be a worse feeling than being number 80 for instance. I hate that just out of reach feeling.
(Edit): I noticed Kinokin placed his order before Christmas and is #61, I placed my 9 January so I think the new website started the numbering process from scratch, that could mean that in reality I am #102 or more.

Feb 7, 2006 at 2:13 AM Post #13 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by Afrikane
I hope you are right Monkuboy. I think being number 41 might subjectively be a worse feeling than being number 80 for instance. I hate that just out of reach feeling.
(Edit): I noticed Kinokin placed his order before Christmas and is #61, I placed my 9 January so I think the new website started the numbering process from scratch, that could mean that in reality I am #102 or more.

ooppsss....just double checked my order, it's after christmas and definitely after jan 9......
blink.gif
don't worry, you have a higher chance getting a pair before me
biggrin.gif

Feb 7, 2006 at 3:51 AM Post #14 of 59
I placed my order on 12:00:52 on Monday, 9 January, 2006. Got an e-mail from Todd but can't seem to find an order number anywhere. Any ideas???

Feb 7, 2006 at 4:09 AM Post #15 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by wakkoyh
I placed my order on 12:00:52 on Monday, 9 January, 2006. Got an e-mail from Todd but can't seem to find an order number anywhere. Any ideas???

I ordered mine on January 18 and the subject line of the confirmation e-mail had the order number in it.. plus the body of the e-mail referred to the order number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back