Feb 8, 2006 at 7:35 PM Post #31 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayreonaut
confused.gif
You died?
confused.gif

still alive
tongue.gif
finally got every mid-terms, quizzes, and stuff done.....well not really...there's still an ice breaker mid-term tomorrow and another assignment. Todd, I need the K701......ASAP
biggrin.gif

Feb 9, 2006 at 1:18 AM Post #33 of 59
I really want them ASAP, but at the same time, my wallet would thank me if they were a month or so out...

I just bought a very nice navigation unit for my car (eclipse AVN7000) and a MacBook Pro this month... I'm hurting...)

Feb 9, 2006 at 6:06 PM Post #34 of 59
Well over on the Headroom thread about this, their sales manager just said they will be getting 40 very soon (the phones were in Memphis yesterday) and that orders made before December 10 will get filled. So I imagine Todd's situation must be similar to this, and we can use Headroom's reply to gauge how Todd will be filling his orders. December 10??? That's more than a month earlier than me.. I bet that's a lot of orders!

Feb 9, 2006 at 7:19 PM Post #37 of 59
I've cancelled my order due to change in plans so the rest of you guys are bumped up in line. Maybe one day I'll get to hear the K701's.... One day...

Feb 9, 2006 at 7:25 PM Post #38 of 59
Quote:

When I ordered in early January, Todd said I was behind about 25 people. I have high hopes.

So when did you order in January? After the 18th? Hmmm?
tongue.gif

Feb 9, 2006 at 9:05 PM Post #39 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by Darwin022
I really want them ASAP, but at the same time, my wallet would thank me if they were a month or so out...

I just bought a very nice navigation unit for my car (eclipse AVN7000) and a MacBook Pro this month... I'm hurting...)

Radeon X1800XT already here, and a dual core Opteron system already charged on my CC. My old PC just *had* to kick the bucket now (I would've held onto it for a bit longer).

Feb 9, 2006 at 9:54 PM Post #41 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by monkuboy
So when did you order in January? After the 18th? Hmmm?
tongue.gif

I went back to double check and found that I posted this on January 5th. Quote:

Todd told me about a week ago that he ordered 60 from AKG and he'd sold about 35 of them. I wonder how many he has left now ...

I guess that most orders after the first few days of this year will have to wait. (If he only gets 40)

Feb 9, 2006 at 10:06 PM Post #42 of 59
Quote:

I went back to double check and found that I posted this on January 5th.
I guess that most orders after the first few days of this year will have to wait. (If he only gets 40)

From the end of november to the beginning of Jan, and you're 25th in line? I have a hunch that all of januarys orders may be fulled

*wishful thinking*

Feb 9, 2006 at 10:23 PM Post #43 of 59
The only games I like on Consoles are Sports games - thou, I've considered buying a PS2 just for Shining Force 2 and Return to Arms, or whatever it's called..

I would love to get the K701's soon.. waiting isn't really so bad.. I'm just excited about them.

Feb 9, 2006 at 10:51 PM Post #44 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by tilt
From the end of november to the beginning of Jan, and you're 25th in line? I have a hunch that all of januarys orders may be fulled

*wishful thinking*

That doesn't sound right.. of course that would be good for me if it was, since I ordered on January 18th, but wouldn't you think Todd would have about the same number of orders as Headroom? Well, who knows. I know nothing (like Sgt. Schulz).
rolleyes.gif

Feb 9, 2006 at 10:58 PM Post #45 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by monkuboy
That doesn't sound right.. of course that would be good for me if it was, since I ordered on January 18th, but wouldn't you think Todd would have about the same number of orders as Headroom? Well, who knows. I know nothing (like Sgt. Schulz).
rolleyes.gif

Well, it could very well be that Todd has fewer customers. Headroom seems to have many employees- and Todd is both the President and Gofer. While both Todd and Headroom are equally well known at Head-Fi- it may be that outside of Head-Fi that Headroom is better known.. For one thing, if you do a google search for Headphones, you're more likely to hit Headroom than Todd the Vinyl Junkie, and Froogle links to Headroom- but not Todd the Vinyl Junkie... Mais, je ne sais pas parce que je ne travaille pas pour pour Todd ou Headroom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back