When can we have next Calgary Canada Head-fi meet
Dec 16, 2014 at 5:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 101

mahelun

Head-Fier
Missed last one, god damn it....

Want to audition HE-560 and LCD 2 so bad, so hard to decide between them. I want the strong, impactful bass while having that sweet, moving, touching vocal.. lol..

Might HE-560 with a tube amp do the task? wanna try

Jan 6, 2015 at 1:40 PM Post #3 of 101
I'm in, if we can get one together.  I can't bring much, just the X3, Atrio MG7's and the UE6000 cans, but I'm all for being at one.  I'd love to hear some really high end cans.

THank you for support, I just sold my HD700 but i can bring he-560/ audio-gd. 15. XD.

Everyone can bring their favourite cans so we can hear different songs
!!!!

Jan 7, 2015 at 7:57 PM Post #6 of 101
I would love to attend my first meet here! Im currently rocking the akg k702's with the schiit vali/modi combo and love it so far

Thanks. Haha what about if we have ten attendees, we make a small head-fiers meet. XD I don't know how many we got. Any recommendations are welcomed.

I dont know how many we got either. Nobody i know is on around the forums and most people i know think beats by dre is the king of headphones so they are not welcome to the meet :)

Jan 7, 2015 at 11:28 PM Post #7 of 101
I dont know how many we got either. Nobody i know is on around the forums and most people i know think beats by dre is the king of headphones so they are not welcome to the meet
smily_headphones1.gif

by just looking at the pric, even an open box he560 would costb4pairs dr dre. lol

Jan 13, 2015 at 11:36 PM Post #10 of 101

Well I would support calagry, 8 hours away from where I am in BC, but hey, its the closest meat I've seen yet :l

Thank you for the support.
smily_headphones1.gif
Always envy those who live in BC. There s a big local headphone specialized store in Van. ALONG WITH TONS DELICIOUS FOOD!!!

Heh, not everyone who lives in BC lives in Vancouver.... Im closer to Calgary then Vancouver xD Vancouver is far away from everything really

Jan 14, 2015 at 2:26 AM Post #11 of 101
I'd be in as well. Last one was a lot of fun :)
Have a few things I could bring:

Beyer T1

Schiit Gungnir

Bottlehead Crack w/ Speedball (and many other mods...)

Cavalli Bijou (heavily customized and modded. No feedback used)

Aikido Octal Headphone Amp, Solid State Rectification

Aikido Octal 6SN7 based, tube rectified preamp

Jan 14, 2015 at 12:02 PM Post #13 of 101
I'd be in as well. Last one was a lot of fun :)

Have a few things I could bring:

Beyer T1

Schiit Gungnir

Bottlehead Crack w/ Speedball (and many other mods...)

Cavalli Bijou (heavily customized and modded. No feedback used)

Aikido Octal Headphone Amp, Solid State Rectification

Aikido Octal 6SN7 based, tube rectified preamp

Thank you very much for the support!!! You ve got a lot of good gear there. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back