When can we have next Calgary Canada Head-fi meet
Jan 26, 2015 at 2:11 AM Post #33 of 101
I'm in Vancouver but I may have the chance to come to Calgary. If I do have the time, MDR1A, HD 700 and RS2e will be there. I am considering changing the amp and source so nothing definitive about them. 

Jan 31, 2015 at 2:14 PM Post #36 of 101
I may have a solution.  The Arts Commons has a learning center that they use for various events.  I think it would be free or very close to it.  Let me know what everyone thinks and I could check availiable dates.  Possibly a Sunday afternoon by the sounds of it.

Jan 31, 2015 at 6:55 PM Post #37 of 101
  I may have a solution.  The Arts Commons has a learning center that they use for various events.  I think it would be free or very close to it.  Let me know what everyone thinks and I could check availiable dates.  Possibly a Sunday afternoon by the sounds of it.

that would be awesome i don't mind chipping in a few dollars for a meet. 

Feb 1, 2015 at 6:33 AM Post #38 of 101
I'd also be interested in a Calgary Head-fi meet.
I don't have much gear though, as I just started a few months ago.

I can bring:
Havi B3 Pro 1
Hifiman RE-400
Sennheiser HD 598
Fiio E6

But I also happen to know a buddy with the HD 800's and a Woo Audio WA6-SE who might come.

Feb 1, 2015 at 5:59 PM Post #39 of 101
I'd also be interested in a Calgary Head-fi meet.
I don't have much gear though, as I just started a few months ago.

I can bring:
Havi B3 Pro 1
Hifiman RE-400
Sennheiser HD 598
Fiio E6

But I also happen to know a buddy with the HD 800's and a Woo Audio WA6-SE who might come.

Damn... I would love to hear me some of that hd800 goodness

Feb 5, 2015 at 7:47 PM Post #43 of 101
If someone is driving up from Edmonton, and I can carpool with them in their car (I'm a graduate student who has no car), I can bring the following stack:

Computer -> Schiit Wyrd ->    Schiit Gungnir    ->    Bottlehead Mainline (modded with Mundorf Silver-in-oil capacitors and EH Gold 6C45-p tubes)   ->   Sennheiser HD800

Feb 6, 2015 at 3:30 AM Post #45 of 101
I should also mention, my HD800's are Anaxilus modded and have been hardwired using cryo treated UPOCC copper wires (I'm hoping by posting this someone will get even more excited about my setup and want to bring me along from Edm to Cal :wink: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back