When/Are the Re-Zeros Available For Order?
Jul 1, 2010 at 11:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

Darksyde

100+ Head-Fier
I hear people talking about them, so I thought that they were on sale.  Unfortunately, I can't find it on the site, and it's well past the June release date.  Did all 1000 already sell, or have they not been released yet?

Jul 1, 2010 at 11:56 PM Post #2 of 15
No, you didn't miss them. They're just not ready for release yet.

Jul 2, 2010 at 12:00 AM Post #3 of 15
patience :) If they were out for sale it would be known here. I'm guessing there's something causing their delay so we won't really know when they are ready to be released. I'm hoping they get released soon so I can know more about these as reviews are bound to show up for these.

Jul 2, 2010 at 2:16 AM Post #4 of 15
Can't wait till these come out.

I've been using the CX300's with the EQ altered majorly since it's so muddy. Will buy these as soon as they come out - they're getting painful to listen with without EQ on my ipod.

Jul 3, 2010 at 3:14 AM Post #7 of 15
I'm struggling with whether I should return my RE0s and get those instead.  The RE0s just arrived today and I keep wishing it had a tiny bit more presence in the bass department.  I really don't think break in is going to change it that much, but I'll give it some more time.  I'm not after bass monsters, but I want something balanced, and these just aren't at this point.   

I'm worried if I do exchange them, the bass in the RE-Zeros will still be lacking, and I'll be stuck with an adapter to carry around.  

Decisions decisions!   

Jul 3, 2010 at 3:15 AM Post #8 of 15
Exciting. I wish I had the cash to bite the bullet. If I'd seen them reviewed I'd be far more happy to fork out the money :/
Jumping into the dark with $100 USD isn't my style...

http://www.head-direct.com/product_detail.php?p=89 for those lazy people.

Jul 3, 2010 at 12:30 PM Post #14 of 15
My RE0s took about 4 business days to get here...and they (Head-Direct) provided USPS track & confirm, so it wasn't too bad. 

After reading the reviews (thanks Mark!)  I think I'll be keeping the RE0s, and just save up for one of the higher models. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back