What's Your New Years Resolution?
Dec 31, 2008 at 11:09 PM Post #16 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Evil Dan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was going to resolve to stop procrastinating, but I think I will leave that until next year or something...

biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
To get really fat then be on one of those TV shows where they make fat people skinny.

All in one year?

Dec 31, 2008 at 11:23 PM Post #17 of 46
1. To get back in shape
2. Cut back on head-fi spending. (probably will end up investing in a d2000 recable job next year;hopefully that'll be it)
3. Finish my last semester of highschool strong and get off to a good start at the University of Texas.
4. Cut back on procrastination
5. Manage my money better (this ties in with #2)
6. Live life to the fullest. I want to spend more time with my friends and family before I go off to college.

Jan 1, 2009 at 1:00 AM Post #19 of 46
1) Have the balls to try and build a mini3 or something which is a step up from my current CMOYs.
2) Try to put a cap on Audio spending once I get some high-end cans.
3) Muster up the courage to ask a girl that I've known for a while out since I was too gutless to do so in 2008.
4) Score at least a Distinction in ALL my 2009 Uni subjects.
5) Put a new CD player in my car.
6) Ramp up my exercise plans and put on more muscle.

Jan 1, 2009 at 1:02 AM Post #20 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsx_23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
3) Muster up the courage to ask a girl that I've known for a while out since I was too gutless to do so in 2008.

Same

Jan 1, 2009 at 1:44 AM Post #21 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsx_23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Menisk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Same

What is it with Australian men these days? Are every one of you the lead singer of Tokio Hotel?

Jan 1, 2009 at 1:48 AM Post #22 of 46
I don't know. My previous attempts at asking girls out always seem to end in tears.

Mind you, I was quiet a bit fatter back then, and I've dropped off more than 15kg since then as well as toning up quiet a bit, so maybe this time round it might actually work
tongue.gif

I guess the main thing is that you risk losing them even as friends if it all goes wrong because girls will always be a bit suspicious of you once they know that you like them, and that is not cool at all.

Jan 1, 2009 at 1:48 AM Post #23 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What is it with Australian men these days? Are every one of you the lead singer of Tokio Hotel?

There's a reason the stereotypical Aussie male drinks lotsa beer, we have no courage unless we're pissed.
tongue.gif
beerchug.gif

Jan 1, 2009 at 1:39 PM Post #24 of 46
* Visit continental Europe by motorcycle.
* Continue enjoying music.

Jan 1, 2009 at 1:45 PM Post #25 of 46
Get a hot girlfriend.

Jan 1, 2009 at 5:51 PM Post #28 of 46
Spend less time on head-fi... haha, just kidding.

Seriously, my new year's resolution is to be more positive!
beyersmile.png

Jan 1, 2009 at 6:11 PM Post #29 of 46
To grow out my ingrown toenails.

Getting NOS premium tubes for my dac and amp. I think I can now listen with an ear that will appreciate the tweak.

Waiting for the New Sens. If not out by bday, 600/650s or HE60 if the economy allows.

Happy new year friends.

HC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back