OK - here's mine:
Candy
Scary Candy Bowl with Creepy Hand
Orange lights
Fog Machine
Skulls
Scary Sounds/Outdoor Speakers
Dressed up Pets

I got this very good set of 3D Halloween Effects from Darwin Chamber (sounds like Saw III) - That, and the outdoor fog maching should separate the men from the boys
biggrin.gif
- more candy from us

Oct 31, 2006 at 1:57 AM Post #2 of 18
Candy and pumpkins here -- pretty lame! Maybe I'll see if I can find some spooky sounds...

Oct 31, 2006 at 2:15 AM Post #4 of 18
have you nothing else to do, you can try this:

put on some very baggy clothing, and stuff yourself with newspaper. put a large plastic bag over your head, with small holes to see through. put a sign on your chest that says "Take only one!" In you lap, there must be a large sack of candy. At the bottom of this sack, there is a hole. In this hole is your hand, which is covered by candy. When some punk kids or someone you just want to get comes to pickup some candy, reach up through the candy and grabbed their hand.

It's kind of hard not to laugh when you grab them, but its so satisfying. I got a lady to scream so loud, my neighbor came over to make sure everything was alright.

but i have a few tests on wednesday, so just candy this year.

Oct 31, 2006 at 2:16 AM Post #5 of 18
I will not celebrate Halloween. It's all about the corporations making boatloads of cash on cheap costumes and candy. There's no social betterment like there is with the coming together of family on Christmas nor the love expressed on Valentine's day (which doesn't have to include cheap cards, chocolates or flowers). As a young child I can understand the novelty of going out, but as children approach adulthood they have to realise that Halloween's just a corporate shrill. Some people still choose to celebrate it besides that fact. I for one will not.

Oct 31, 2006 at 2:16 AM Post #6 of 18
My costume is an IPOD! I should fit in well with all my middle school students!

Oct 31, 2006 at 2:23 AM Post #7 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Duke_Of_Eli
I will not celebrate Halloween. It's all about the corporations making boatloads of cash on cheap costumes and candy. There's no social betterment like there is with the coming together of family on Christmas nor the love expressed on Valentine's day (which doesn't have to include cheap cards, chocolates or flowers). As a young child I can understand the novelty of going out, but as children approach adulthood they have to realise that Halloween's just a corporate shrill. Some people still choose to celebrate it besides that fact. I for one will not.

i agree, but if you can make some homemade costumes for fun, it can be relatively fun.

i, for one, am dressing up as borat for school tomorrow.

PS - you sig seems to disagree with you
evil_smiley.gif

Oct 31, 2006 at 2:38 AM Post #8 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by rockin_amigo14
PS - your sig seems to disagree with you
evil_smiley.gif

touché

Oct 31, 2006 at 3:44 AM Post #10 of 18
My wifes birthday is on Halloween so we do the whole decoration thing too. This year we have the spider webs, pumpkins I carved with those stencil kits, tombstones, a haunted house sign and a graveyard sign, orange lights with pumpkin 'patio lantern' covers on them, a big plastic skeleton, and some caution tape on the door and front patio. We're also going to have a CD with music/effects playing. I wanted to get a fog machine but never got around to it...there's always next year.

Oct 31, 2006 at 4:24 AM Post #11 of 18
I actually want to go trick or treat-ing, but most people seem to think I'll mug them for some reason.
blink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back