What's your foobar2000 setup?
Nov 3, 2013 at 2:58 AM Post #301 of 527

Simple and straight to the point... well not really simple if you count learning about foobar. I also use the lcd app for the logitech g19  keyboard mini screen as well.

Nov 3, 2013 at 6:37 AM Post #303 of 527
I'm another with a liking for analogue meters, they bring back fond memories of four tracks, don't do a thing functionally though :)  Lyric Show 3 is very functional though, a great component. I don't usually have the Shpeck or lyrics windows open - with all that running, it takes up most of the second monitor, a 20" in portrait mode. I navigate mainly using the artist column. And yeah, there's a bit of unused space above the meters - I don't know what to do with it, open to suggestions :)

Nov 21, 2013 at 2:08 AM Post #304 of 527
is there any difference in using Foobar or Windows media Player or even Cyberlink Power DVD in terms of Sound Quality playing Normal Audio CD and FLAC files ?

Dec 1, 2013 at 11:59 PM Post #306 of 527
  I'm another with a liking for analogue meters, they bring back fond memories of four tracks, don't do a thing functionally though :)  Lyric Show 3 is very functional though, a great component. I don't usually have the Shpeck or lyrics windows open - with all that running, it takes up most of the second monitor, a 20" in portrait mode. I navigate mainly using the artist column. And yeah, there's a bit of unused space above the meters - I don't know what to do with it, open to suggestions :)

Any way to copy what you have installed and do it for me? This is too complicated but yours is perfect.

Dec 5, 2013 at 1:03 AM Post #307 of 527
Not 100% on the extra windows, but for the main player window, just go to Layout > Enable Custom something or other. Then, right click in each square until you have a completely empty box, save for the play/pause stuff, menus, vol. etc. Then, just right click and choose which  divider you want "left/right" or "up/down", After that, just right click and select "Add Element", and so on.

It's only with custom themes n' such where things get a bit tricky.

Dec 10, 2013 at 1:35 PM Post #310 of 527
Here's my Foobar2000 setup using the Spotifoo skin from deviantart. The pics look a little fuzzy as because the screen capture for PrecisionX kinda sucks. LMK what you guys think.

Dec 11, 2013 at 7:42 PM Post #311 of 527
Recently I found this amazing Foobar2000 setup on a Russian site, fortunately they also have an English version of it (taken from the spoiler code of their topic thread, use Google Translate for navigation
smily_headphones1.gif
).

Any foobar screenshot looks even better when Anathema is being played.

Dec 12, 2013 at 3:41 AM Post #315 of 527
Plain but meets all my needs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back