What's Your Alcoholic Drink of Choice? // Drink Discussion
Jan 2, 2014 at 9:10 AM Post #16 of 292
Dark, strong, nasty ales.  
smile.gif

Jan 2, 2014 at 9:28 AM Post #17 of 292
I used to drink some cocktails like gin fizz/tonic, whisky on the rocks (just one ! :p) or an home made martini (with an olive!)

At concerts or clubs I'll ask an long island ice tea (with ice tea) or a border crossing :wink:

Jan 2, 2014 at 9:44 AM Post #18 of 292
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon. Preferably Rutherford or Oakville.

Jan 2, 2014 at 12:48 PM Post #19 of 292
I only drink when I'm going out to the club to dance. I'll drink anything really but I just keep it simple with Long Island Ice Tea (vodka, tequila, gin, rum, triple sec, splash of coke). Hits pretty quick and I only need three or four max before I'm satisfied.

The thing I drink the least is beer; it does nothing for me. Of course, I don't turn it down when it's bought for me. That's another thing, I always here people say not to mix beer/vodka/liquor because it makes you sick but I've never had an issue with that. I've also never had a hangover and I really hope I don't grow out of that!

Jan 2, 2014 at 10:03 PM Post #21 of 292
When I was a club DJ, a long time ago in a distant Galaxy, I easily drank half a dozen rum and cokes a night.
I was plastered by the end of the night, but could still handle myself fine.
Best part of it, the drinks were free, people would give me drinks for requests, and everyone knew I drank rum and cokes when I dj'd.
I think all that loud music blasting through your body somehow breaks down alcohol
wink_face.gif
in your system.
Cheers,
beerchug.gif

Jan 2, 2014 at 10:13 PM Post #23 of 292
Before I stopped drinking beer, I had one here at Holland Brewing Company's restaurant called Devil's milk, it was 14% alcohol. They brew it into a whiskey barrel. It was very strong stuff, and dark.

Jan 3, 2014 at 5:43 AM Post #26 of 292
Anything girly, the girlier the better
wink.gif

Seriously, I voted for Liquor, although mostly I like cocktails and mixed drinks. Anything with lime in it is usually a go, and if it's got Vodka as well that's a plus. I prefer Vodka and Mountain Dew to Rum and Coke. If I'm going to drink something straight, it's probably rum, although I'll take Kahlua to normal rum any day of the week.

Support:

And for something local...

Darn near impossible to get your hands on now, but well worth it if you can. A rare honey mead is one of the finest things there is to drink.

As you may guess from the above, I generally like sweet, smooth drinks with a pretty strong alcohol content. As a rule I don't like beer, but for some reason I'm quite fond of the Sam Adams Summer Ale. Not any of the rest, but that one I like.

Jan 3, 2014 at 8:04 AM Post #27 of 292
This one is going to sound weird, I had a Chocolate Milk, with a couple shots of Kahlua in it and a little more than a shot of vodka. It was actually pretty good. I can't remember what is was called though.

Jan 3, 2014 at 1:30 PM Post #29 of 292
Good craft beer first and foremost for me. It can be a IPA, Belgian style ale, Stouts or Porters and their imperial cousins depending on the mood I'm in. I'll also enjoy a good single malt every once in a while and good chilled vodka or rum.

Feb 9, 2014 at 6:01 AM Post #30 of 292
So I just tried this the other day and had to buy a fifth, Even Williams Cherry Reserve. It is very sweet, but I'm liking it. I have been drinking it with Pepsi at a EvenWilliams-6/Pepsi-4 ratio. I could almost drink it straight on the rocks. 
 +

Users who are viewing this thread

Back