Whats with all the pictures of stuff being taken while on the bed?
Mar 17, 2008 at 9:35 AM Post #16 of 24
Erm, I use the floor...

Mar 17, 2008 at 11:59 PM Post #20 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by jgonino /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL @ West bottoms. I think me and you are the only ones who actually get that.

I use my bed, because It is the only extra space I have in my room.

How do you get to the bed? I'm picturing a room piled floor to ceiling with so much stuff that "room" is a vague impression, only reinforced by said floor and ceiling, plus window and door.
eek.gif

For those of you who are curious, the West Bottoms consists of the flood plain between Kansas City, Missouri and Kansas City, Kansas. It is filled with old brick warehouses, Kemper arena, a half-way house for felons, and otherwise, few people live there. The world-famous stockyards were there. I used to have recurring nightmares about the place...

Laz

Mar 18, 2008 at 4:22 AM Post #21 of 24
I used to take "bed pic" occasionally, but mostly for delicate stuff that I'm afraid to get a nick/scratch on, and the bed is the softest flat surface there is... nowadays I mostly photograph stuff in its "habitat", it might not look as clean but it sends a clear message of "hey, this is not some pic I jacked off the web".

Mar 18, 2008 at 8:16 AM Post #23 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by kydsid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
whats next photos from inside the bathtub?

Not likely. I don't even have a bathtub. Those things are nasty
eek.gif

I will go out on a limb and say that I most likely have one of the nicest saunas of any Head-Fi member
biggrin.gif
, and I did once take photos of a pair of headphones in there in a non-seating area. Beautiful shots, those were.

Mar 18, 2008 at 8:20 AM Post #24 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaska /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not likely. I don't even have a bathtub. Those things are nasty
eek.gif

I will go out on a limb and say that I most likely have one of the nicest saunas of any Head-Fi member
biggrin.gif
, and I did once take photos of a pair of headphones in there in a non-seating area. Beautiful shots, those were.

Thats good. I see a pair of headphones with a picture taken were someones naked rump parked the night before and NO WAY am I buying those! Oh wait the bed...nooooooo
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back