What's the smart watch with the best audio quality?
Jan 19, 2023 at 11:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

sebaz

Head-Fier
Looking for a smart watch that will allow me to go on long walks and bike rides. My wife has the Apple Watch Series 3, from 2017, and I paired my Soundcore Liberty 4 and they sound remarkably well, maybe not as good as when paired to my iPhone, but definitely much better than I thought, especially for a device with no custom EQ, and Soundcore doesn't have an app for the Apple Watch, so it's just the standard sound out of them.

Problem is the Apple Watch starts at $400 (I don't know if the SE model is the same), but regardless of that, if I can get any smart watch I can transfer some albums and playlists too, I'm more than happy. Preferably if it has some custom EQ.

Anybody knows what are the best for music?

Jan 20, 2023 at 8:07 AM Post #2 of 4
I have the Samsung Galaxy Frontier, which sounds good, but I've never compared with the Apple Watch.

If I was buying another watch, it would be the Huawei GT Pro. My wife has the Huawei Fit 2 Global version and battery life is insane... with normal usage, 7 days. Minimal usage, almost 10. Full charge after about 45 minutes.

Software is the biggest downside. What's there is good, but it's not like you can install apps easily. If you were technical, it might be possible to sideload apps, though I've never bothered trying with hers.

Jan 21, 2023 at 1:15 PM Post #3 of 4
I'd get a shanling M0 and call it a day. Less money. More capacity. More options for listening. I use one for running trails.

Jan 21, 2023 at 1:24 PM Post #4 of 4
Everything is going to output to bluetooth so whatever headphones will have the dac in it so it really doesn't matter as they will all sound the same to whatever headphonees you use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back