What's the best deal presently available on a new HE-400?
Oct 29, 2012 at 12:39 AM Post #3 of 7
Quote:

Also, I think Moon Audio occasionally has some coupons (they're authorized dealers)

Yeah, I paid for my pair of HE-400's last week, I got it from Moon Audio. $360+$15 shipping was the price I paid, Drew said that it would be $360 until the end of the month.

Since I live in California I'm cursed with sales tax but Drew gave me a paypal invoice so I didn't have to pay any tax, so if OP suffers from this too, Moon Audio is a great way to go. After a quick calculation I figured out that it would be equivalent to paying $342 plus tax and shipping. 

Oct 29, 2012 at 12:43 PM Post #4 of 7
Quote:
Yeah, I paid for my pair of HE-400's last week, I got it from Moon Audio. $360+$15 shipping was the price I paid, Drew said that it would be $360 until the end of the month.

Since I live in California I'm cursed with sales tax but Drew gave me a paypal invoice so I didn't have to pay any tax, so if OP suffers from this too, Moon Audio is a great way to go. After a quick calculation I figured out that it would be equivalent to paying $342 plus tax and shipping. 

I contacted Drew, and will get the 10% discount. I live in NY and have sales tax too. Will talk to Drew about it.

Thanks a lot for the tip!

Nov 18, 2012 at 1:52 AM Post #6 of 7
Quote:
I must not've given the magic password:  I emailed Drew and he quoted me $399.  Wonder how much longer I can hold out before I bite the bullet and pay ful list ...

Did you get it yet? 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back