whats best body cleanser/scrub?
Dec 23, 2013 at 4:43 PM Post #3 of 14
I have been told milk & honey applied liberally , and then just let your cats go for it ! 

Give it a shot ! 
cool.gif

Dec 23, 2013 at 9:13 PM Post #4 of 14
Dr Bronner's liquid castille soaps.

Dec 25, 2013 at 8:56 PM Post #6 of 14
Burts Bees and Dr. Bronner's is what was suggested. I know of these because last year I was searching for body wash and ended up with suki skincare products, definitely a good option. I don't want to try these now because I'd feel like I was downgrading. 

This Salux sounds good. It also does whole body. But I alredy exfoliate with a bath glove and then use a in-shower body moisturizer. I think I'l give these a go. It is very hard to get a hold of. Any ideas?

I'll look for Dr Broonners and Burts Bees more thoroughly.

Dec 25, 2013 at 9:52 PM Post #7 of 14
In no way will you be downgrading. Read the ingredients on the Dr Bronners. If anything don't pay for some boutique specialty thing where you get gouged on a name. It'll end up being exactly like  you see in this forum lol. If you can't reasonably eat some of the ingredients then it shouldn't go on ya.
http://www.drbronner.com/DBMS/LS.htm

keep it simple,  and why waste time on a moisturizer when it could be all in one.

Dec 25, 2013 at 10:26 PM Post #8 of 14
So Dr Bronner's products contain castille soap which is  ingredient olive oil. Burt's Bees contain Royal jelly which is ingredient honey. I've heard good things of both, but which is better?

Dec 26, 2013 at 1:29 AM Post #10 of 14
lol nice picture!

don't forget it also has Coconut, Hemp and Jojoba oils in addition to the Olive oil. Coconut oil alone is top notch for stuff. Either way get some tiny samples of each you'll be able to tell right away what is best for ya.

Dec 26, 2013 at 12:16 PM Post #11 of 14
I'll be buying me some SUper Hard salux cloth. The exfoliating glove I use right now is pretty harsh, I reckon the salux cloth wont be quite as harsh.
 I have ended up with these two L'occitane products, I beleive they are on par with Burt's Bees, if not better. These are Ultra Rich Body Scrub (which as u pointed out is rather moisturising as well as exfoliating). Voted BEST LUXURY BODY SCRUB 
Stylist Skincare Awards 2011 http://uk.loccitane.com/ultra-rich-body-scrub,83,1,29776,272074.htm

Then ALmond SHower Oil. This is a best-seller and Awarded BEST EVER BODY WASH 
- 2013 Woman & Home Best in Beauty 
Voted BEST BATH PRODUCT
- 2012 Psychologies Positive Beauty Awards 
“The richest of oils which cleverly lathers up when it meets the water and the gorgeous almond scent is instantly calming after a hectic day.” 
- Cassie Steer, Beauty Writer, Marie Claire .http://uk.loccitane.com/almond-shower-oil,83,1,30007,270017.htm
I think since I'd be using salux cloth for exfoliating, it kinda makes the Ultra Rich Body Scrub redundant and go for Almond Shower Oil.
I'm also looking at Burt's Bees Rosemary and Peppermint. And Radiance Exfoliating Body Wash. The site is down atm

Dec 26, 2013 at 7:03 PM Post #12 of 14
1. Burt's Bees Fabulosly Fresh Peppermint & Rosemary Body Wash 
2. L'occitane ALMOND SHOWER OIL

Some say Almond Shower Oil is overhyped. However I think I'll buy both anyways because a lot has been said about scent of L'occitane. Although the particular Burt's Bees mentioned is also big on scent frame.

Dec 29, 2013 at 5:17 AM Post #14 of 14
30 grade wet,n,dry or perhaps a pair if tweezers and a lot of time......   and novacaine antiseptic to rub on before you start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back