What'd you do when headphones smush your hair down?
Oct 21, 2009 at 4:18 AM Post #31 of 86
This thread is hilarious
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 21, 2009 at 5:03 AM Post #32 of 86
I smile that weird I'm listening to something special smile
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 21, 2009 at 10:34 AM Post #34 of 86
Always be sure to bring a nice headband to replace the headphones when not in use.

It will look all natural and lovely, no one will laugh at your hair anymore.

Head_Band.jpg

Oct 21, 2009 at 11:33 AM Post #36 of 86
Use hair gel so strong that is impervious to gravity and anything you can throw at it.
biggrin.gif
You can go to bed and wake up with perfect hair from yesterday!

Oct 21, 2009 at 1:26 PM Post #38 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by mythless /img/forum/go_quote.gif
it depends on the design of the headphones, the overall weight of your headphones and your hair design. I personally don't have a problem using headphones if they're not too heavy. You might want to look into clips or iems or buds.

As mythless stated, your headphones are probably on the heavy side. Stick with lightweight portable headphones, clips, or earphones to prevent the hair impression or when you need to be presentable in the office.

Oct 21, 2009 at 1:54 PM Post #39 of 86
If I can still see an indent of my headphones's band after fluffing my hair up, it's probably a good sign that I should probably wash my hair.

Oct 21, 2009 at 4:05 PM Post #42 of 86
My AD-700s make my hair look ridiculous, so until I get a hair cut I simply won't use them if I plan on heading out anywhere without a hat....Come to think of it though, you could just run your hair under the shower about 30 min before going out and that would probably do the trick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back