What your most listened to music... not your favourite but most frequent
Apr 8, 2005 at 10:14 AM Post #16 of 18
For me, my favorite band turns out to be the most listened-to: The Chameleons UK.

I'll go for periods where I listen to other things more, but I always come back to them. I have a compilation CD in the car and home.

When I get a new CD/album of something I like, I sometimes fall into FOTM mode, and listen to that frequently; but The Chameleons are always there waiting for me to 'come home.'
icon10.gif

Apr 8, 2005 at 10:59 AM Post #17 of 18
Morphie: I don't think I ever heard the coda album. You have given me something to look for. I'm a fan of Led Zep but I must admit being a bit dissappointed with the sound quality of even the remastered tracks... the SA5000 is unforgiving with them... so I listen to them mostly from the ipod cyclling (real "go fast") music!!!! Perfect before a race. Funny but Led Zep are really a band that sounds good from just your average "mid fi" equipment to my ears anyway.

TonyAAA

Apr 8, 2005 at 11:37 AM Post #18 of 18
For over two years I have found myself repeatedly listening to Macire by Boubacar Traore. Everyone for whom I have played this has loved it. Amazing Malian music with an acoustic guitar reminscent of Delta blues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back