What your headphones say about you
Jun 3, 2006 at 4:25 AM Post #16 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by K2Grey
IEMs: You personally hung posters at the entrance warning people to turn off cell phones and offered free cough drops wrapped in wax paper so they could be unwrapped during the concert without making noise.

wow... thats..... perfect..... for a lack of better words
etysmile.gif

Jun 3, 2006 at 7:24 AM Post #18 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by db597
SENNHEISER: you choose seats in the middle of a big concert hall and lean back in a comfortable position to relax a bit.

HAHA! I own Sennheiser headphones and I swear I'm like this!
580smile.gif

Jun 3, 2006 at 7:39 AM Post #19 of 38
Does buying the KOSS A-250 on impulse say that I must like thrift stores?
biggrin.gif

Jun 3, 2006 at 9:01 AM Post #20 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by VR6ofpain
Does buying the KOSS A-250 on impulse say that I must like thrift stores?
biggrin.gif

Go affordable impulse buys!!!
tongue.gif

Jun 3, 2006 at 10:06 AM Post #21 of 38
ATH-A900LTD: one of the most contrary individuals around...to cheap to go to the auction and simply satisfied with a very fine wine.

Jun 3, 2006 at 10:12 AM Post #23 of 38
PS-1 : one refined guy who like fun on all , they tell also this is an all-or-nothing guy

HP-2 : one very picky idealist whos aim is pureness but he like to exp. some fun too

Jun 3, 2006 at 11:34 AM Post #24 of 38
headphones: "My owner is broke!"
biggrin.gif

Jun 3, 2006 at 7:33 PM Post #25 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by creyc
headphones: "My owner is broke!"
biggrin.gif

we wait till we can get the recording and then listen to it again and again
biggrin.gif

Grado comment applies in my case- only usually the standing at the front- tend not to go to gigs with seats unless they are in smaller venues where you can have your booze with you.
biggrin.gif

Jun 3, 2006 at 8:08 PM Post #27 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by gevorg
Sennheiser... and still can't realize why they haven't opened the curtains yet....

LOL! This one cracked me up! And it's very true!

Jun 4, 2006 at 12:12 AM Post #29 of 38
I can confirm that, as a Sennheiser fan, I really do like to sit a few rows back in the hall for symphony or other classical concerts. I don't enjoy the ridiculous treble emphasis and non-existent soundstage of front-row seats (*coughGradocough*). I prefer a spot which lets me hear all the different tones in a more balanced way, and gives some sense of width and depth to the sound.
wink.gif

Jun 4, 2006 at 1:44 AM Post #30 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by jagorev
I can confirm that, as a Sennheiser fan, I really do like to sit a few rows back in the hall for symphony or other classical concerts. I don't enjoy the ridiculous treble emphasis and non-existent soundstage of front-row seats (*coughGradocough*). I prefer a spot which lets me hear all the different tones in a more balanced way, and gives some sense of width and depth to the sound.
wink.gif

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.........you mean the veil.....coughSennCough.....just kidding...
rs1smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back