What you are going to do with ...
Apr 10, 2008 at 12:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

Seaside

500+ Head-Fier
Ok, we now all know prez bush's economy stimulous plan has been passed, and we probabaly get money at the end of this May.

I am kind of interested in whether his plan is going to work or not. But I'd rather set this sort of "political/economic/or anything complicated than 1+1" matter aside for now.

The question is... what you guys are going to do with that money... EXCEPT purchaing anything music/headphone related stuff.

For me... let me see... I am thinking about replacing my old CRT monitor that is starting to get puzzy.

Apr 10, 2008 at 1:34 AM Post #4 of 13
I'll spend it on buying goods from the USA so long as the USD slips faster against the Euro than the Sterling does.

Apr 10, 2008 at 2:26 AM Post #7 of 13
Buying a high-def. Samsung LED DLP.

I wonder about the thinking behind this plan, but I can at least guarantee that given the typical American (especially those who will be getting the stim pack), most of the money will be pumped back into the economy.

Apr 10, 2008 at 2:27 AM Post #8 of 13
Other : I'm going to buy Paraguay
biggrin.gif

Apr 10, 2008 at 2:38 AM Post #10 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by DNA Doc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No refund for us either. But if we did receive it, I'd probably invest 75% and throw 25% into the Lotus Elise fund.

THIS. One day... one day...

Apr 10, 2008 at 3:53 PM Post #12 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll spend it on buying goods from the USA so long as the USD slips faster against the Euro than the Sterling does.

x2
The USD reached a record low 4.99 against out NOK today. It has not been as low since 1980... Time to buy from the US.
biggrin.gif

Apr 10, 2008 at 4:17 PM Post #13 of 13
I'm having the landscapers put in a paver brick patio.

Maybe I'll put together a portable rig with some IEMs and enjoy music in my back yard this summer. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back