What would you name your band?
Nov 18, 2010 at 7:33 PM Post #31 of 100
I haven't been very active on here in the last year or so.  I figured I'd bring this back from the dead for the hell of it. 

GO!

Nov 18, 2010 at 7:48 PM Post #33 of 100
The Eee Pee's.  
biggrin.gif

Maybe, Thee Eee Pee's.

Nov 18, 2010 at 8:34 PM Post #35 of 100
 Every time I picked a name, I would discover a Genesis tribute band had already taken it. The Musical Box and Trespass were my two choices.

Hmm...there can't be a Fountain of Salmacis, can there? Google says no, so that's my pick.

Nov 19, 2010 at 10:03 AM Post #36 of 100
When I was young, I used to think the world needed a good cover band called "Blank Page & the Plain (or "Playin'"?) Janes". Yeah, I got over it.

Also, I should say that Uncle Erik's "Middlefinger" is a pretty awesome name for a band…I can see a group with that name getting maaaddd large.

Nov 19, 2010 at 5:22 PM Post #37 of 100
I just remembered, I was in a band called, "Four Bolt Main", like an engine.

That band didn't last very long.

Nov 27, 2010 at 12:01 PM Post #38 of 100
Grey Matrix - interesting electronic music
Sound Timing - what music is 'sound timing'
Invisible Eliminator - music is the process of eliminating invisibly
Music Men - Sentinels - Trichemicals : iconic keyboard musicians

Nov 28, 2010 at 8:23 AM Post #45 of 100
Band Name: Cinemasonic
First Album: Sentiments of the Silver Screen

Although, after googiling "Cinemasonic" it apears to be the abum name of a band called "All About Eve" (which is a great old flm)...

If I haven't contributed much to this thread I appologise but the thread has atleast led me on to try out this "All About Eve" band to see, or rather hear, what they have to say..

Thanks thread! :)

(I'm sure Ive heard of the band before but can't recall any of their work, ack well)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back