What would you do if a package you sent overseas was lost?
Nov 26, 2011 at 1:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

AndrewG

CAUTION: Incomplete trades
Aka: Boxboxbox
Do you have to refund the buyer? Or does the buyer lose it. i sent a package overseas and after three months it has not arrived.what would you do if you were the seller? I have lost packages before international, it royally sucks. But since the american economy is so bad you are pretty much only going to get international buyers on the forums. I guess now on registered only even though it is highly expensive. 

Nov 26, 2011 at 1:42 PM Post #2 of 3
Claim the insurance/shipping company. Most shipping companies will cover up to 100$, but it the stuff you sent costs more you'll have to refund the rest to the buyer.

Nov 26, 2011 at 1:42 PM Post #3 of 3
In June I send a package to another Head-Fier in Paris France. After many PM's back-and-forth the package was returned to my 4 months later. Undeliverable according to the French PO. It could be I addressed it with an incorrect postal code (zip). I couldn't be certain because of the stickers over my label. I resent the package September 3rd, it still hasn't arrived. By agreement with the buyer I refunded half the purchase price with the understanding if I get the package back again I'll refund the remaining half and if he receives the package he'll refund the money I send him. I've sent stuff to Head-Fiers all over the world and have never had a problem before this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back