What to Headphones to get for under 600USD
Sep 15, 2023 at 11:11 PM Post #16 of 19
Cheers for all the suggestions ended up getting the Edition XS that said seeing the HE6se V2 for 600 makes me wonder what i am missing out on XD
I didnt try the Beyers i tried in the past were overly clampy on my head so gave them a miss. I checked out the 650/660S and was suprised the 660S dont get more love that said prefered the sound from the XS.

Sep 15, 2023 at 11:16 PM Post #17 of 19
Cheers for all the suggestions ended up getting the Edition XS that said seeing the HE6se V2 for 600 makes me wonder what i am missing out on XD
I didnt try the Beyers i tried in the past were overly clampy on my head so gave them a miss. I checked out the 650/660S and was suprised the 660S dont get more love that said prefered the sound from the XS.
They are great bang for the buck! And a lot of people love them.

Sep 16, 2023 at 4:05 AM Post #18 of 19
Been trying to choose what to buy for my next headphone and as always i have become rather torn between the options. I had been hoping that the mm-100 was going to be a well made Edition XS but it looks like it will be another few months before they will be in store in Australia and the QC does not look amazing. So now i am trying to choose what to buy any help would be great.

I work from home and then end up spending to much of my spare time listening to music and gaming so any headphones would be used daily for 6-10h. I listen to a bit of everything but like a bit of bass. Decent positioning is also important to me for gaming as well as being able to get replacement earpads/cables because i would hope the headphones to last 3 years.

My list of possibilities so far with the issues i see

Edition XS - Anyone actually know how many of these get returned any store owners out there <3

mm-100 - Glued on Pleather earpads only last a few months and the sound.

6XX - Surely I would be more if i spent more

Drop DCA Aeon Open - Does not compare to XS

jk
There isnt a correct answer. You have to try stuff to see what you like. You can start by trying the most popular headphones first, like 6XX, so that you have some reference point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back