What to get her for christmas! help
Dec 22, 2005 at 1:12 AM Post #16 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhydon
Shes a big fan of Tim Burton

How about a framed animation cell from one of his movies? You'll find a number of them on eBay (search words Tim Burton cell), and there are stores in some cities that carry this kind of thing too.

Dec 22, 2005 at 1:33 AM Post #17 of 20
You are in Canada, my man, so get her a nice cashmere scarf. She can wear it with all her outfits and get warm and fuzzy feelings about you whenever she wear it.

Just find out what is her favorite color and put it in a nicely wrapped giftbox. Monogram the scarf if you can.

Just think....ten years from now, when you 2 are married, she can pull out that scarf and still remember your first X'mas gift to her.

Dec 22, 2005 at 1:48 AM Post #18 of 20
Sock Monkey.

Its the perfect gift!

Dec 22, 2005 at 1:54 AM Post #19 of 20
Catch a fart in a Mason jar and seal it up tight.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Dec 22, 2005 at 3:38 AM Post #20 of 20
Lmao... the trogdor is a must. She would go insane, in many ways
icon10.gif
lol, thanks Aerius!

Today i managed to track down a 1st edition book by Anthony Burgess, signed, dated 1985, leather binding, mint condition. Its amazing. I know she will like it.

Im gonna go ahead and get her the Spa package as well. Il look around in the area and find one of the nicer places.

Friken hell, i should just give her the music hall CD25.2, i cant stand it. Piece of junk. Go check my complaining in the source section.

But thanks guys. Thank you everyone for helping out. I would of never thought of the spa idea and sure as hell not the dildo sock
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back