What to do about neighbor's stereo? How about blasting it with Microwaves....
Apr 15, 2007 at 8:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 72

Inkmo

1000+ Head-Fier
article here

Interesting read. I don't know what to make about the guy in the article, though. I feel like applauding some of his hijinks, but realize he must be a terror to live near.

Couldn't help but smile when I read this, too.
"His friend wrote a letter declaring "Sonata for Calliope of Truck Horns About to be Transcribed for Locomotive Horns Opus No. 1" as music."

Now, if his neighbors were just into headfi, there would be no problem
evil_smiley.gif

Apr 15, 2007 at 9:22 PM Post #3 of 72
heheh, I know, right? I have often fantasized about shooting the neighbors' yappy stupid dog, but damn that would just be frickin' awful if I did. I have also fantasized about building machines out of microwaves, but not for stereo use.

Apr 15, 2007 at 9:26 PM Post #4 of 72
That article was simply amazing... my favorite part is when it says he sprayed the lady with tear gas. Great find.

Apr 15, 2007 at 9:33 PM Post #5 of 72
Just because you feel for him does not make it right to use tear gas against another person. Lets remember that smoking laws and sensitivity were quite different 30 years ago. What now is "normal" was not so and may not be in 100 years.

Apr 16, 2007 at 2:40 AM Post #6 of 72
I feel his pain. The world sometimes seems to be full of inconsiderate aholes who need to be spanked. And I'm just waiting for someone to say, "Mind if I smoke?", so I can say, "Mind if I fart in your face?"

Apr 16, 2007 at 2:52 AM Post #7 of 72
""Vincelette is so sensitive to noise that he's gone as far as shooting and killing a dog that barked nonstop outside his apartment""

if it was my dog he would of been dead long time ago..

I love how he is playing the Autistic role to do some real stupid **** just because he says it bothers him..

I don't believe in violence but I would not think twice or feel bad after giving this Fake tard a punch in the face..

How is this dude still alive?

Apr 16, 2007 at 2:58 AM Post #8 of 72
I think im in favour of the crazy guy. There is no need for people to be inconsiderate. I dont think its right to retaliate, but i can understand how these things could drive him to a state of rage, especially if he has a mental disorder. He seems clever enough though. Many great minds were considered crazy while they were still alive.

-Fizz

Apr 16, 2007 at 3:04 AM Post #9 of 72
He's lucky he never used a microwave device to hit a DIY'er audiophile's equipment.

I know if he hit my stuff with his device, I'd build and hit him with one so powerful he would glow in the dark.

Apr 16, 2007 at 3:05 AM Post #10 of 72
"mildly autistic man with a cape and spaceship house uses microwave to jam stereo, and also takes advantage of the legal system"

there. i summed it up for everyone. the only action he took that was somewhat justified was the woman who blew smoke in his face, but christ, i don't think he needed to assault them with tear gas.

edit: also, odds are the music wasn't that loud. i doubt the family knew that they were hurting him, and i doubt they try to annoy him with music like he says they do.

Apr 16, 2007 at 3:10 AM Post #11 of 72
Why doesn't he move to the middle of nowhere, like out in the country where no one is around you for miles so he can't be bothered?

Apr 16, 2007 at 4:01 AM Post #13 of 72
I have absolutely no sympathy for the guy. If he wants what he defines as peace and quiet, he can move his damned ass far away enough from people to get it. Otherwise, I'm surprised he hasn't gotten himself killed yet. Also surprised the FCC hasn't come knocking on his door yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by stewtheking
You've got to feel for him. I must say I'd be tempted to reach for te tear gas if somebody blew smoke in my face. Sorely tempted.

I'm sorry, but if someone is smoking in a public place, I don't see why he has any right in harassing them. As far as I see, getting smoke blown in your face is an inherent risk when harassing smokers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by icantusefizz
I think im in favour of the crazy guy. There is no need for people to be inconsiderate.

Shooting someone's dog goes well beyond inconsiderate.

Apr 16, 2007 at 4:11 AM Post #14 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by Computerpro3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He's lucky he never used a microwave device to hit a DIY'er audiophile's equipment.

Meh. ERS paper would take care of the microwaves.

Apr 16, 2007 at 4:16 AM Post #15 of 72
I think that's as funny as hell, especially the microwave emitter. I have to agree with him about popular music today, it does sound the same way feces smells!

As for the dog, well, some dogs just have it coming to them. I've been sorely temped to kick or otherwise injure my neighbor's dogs on multiple occasions. They bark constantly and roam freely with no supervision, chasing anyone that happens to walk by. Once, I was even approached and followed by an unattended pit bull.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back