WHAT THE HELL IS THAT AVATAR ABOUT?!
Aug 22, 2004 at 6:49 PM Post #16 of 181
I want to get an avatar, but still haven't figured out how to resize a picture to the proper specs.
biggrin.gif

Anyway, team invisible is fine with me.

Aug 22, 2004 at 7:45 PM Post #19 of 181
My avatar came about due to the lack of a headphone stand, I used to put the headphones on Flat Eric's head as a temporary headphone stand..... then I bought a digital camera and my avatar was born
biggrin.gif

Aug 22, 2004 at 8:29 PM Post #20 of 181
Update on my avatar.
This is Dr Blast from Nuclear Blast records. He is so adorable, I had to use him.

Mine was a picture that was part of an email sent to me on my birthday by my good friend eyeteeth. It is from a Stephen King book.
It ties together my job of riding trains and my love of dark evil music and things.

Aug 22, 2004 at 8:48 PM Post #22 of 181
Yours truly, last December!

Aug 22, 2004 at 9:05 PM Post #24 of 181
This is a picture of the late great Philip K. Dick. The most original American Novellist (imho) of the C20th, incredibly influential and popular in Yoorope and almost unheard of in his own country.

Who? - the guy who wrote the stories that were made into

Blade Runner (Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep)
Impostor
Total Recall (We can remember it for you wholesale)
Screamers (Second Variety)
Minority Report
Paycheck
A Scanner Darkly

Aug 22, 2004 at 9:40 PM Post #27 of 181
I guess I should update my avatar thread...no. Mine was something I put together from some of The Agony Scene (band) stuff...thought it was neat.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madcat05
Mine is the stripe from a Fender Mustang Competition guitar.

Yes it is!
MustangCompetition.jpg

[size=small]Everybody[/size] Knows what mine is
biggrin.gif

Aug 22, 2004 at 9:53 PM Post #28 of 181
I was bored and decided to use it after I'd gone through all my other avatars.

I actually got to play a 1966 Mustang at a local guitar store. I perfer the sound of Gibson humbuckers, but the Mustang single coils are nice sounding.

Aug 22, 2004 at 9:56 PM Post #29 of 181
Quote:

Originally Posted by Madcat05
I was bored and decided to use it after I'd gone through all my other avatars.

I actually got to play a 1966 Mustang at a local guitar store. I perfer the sound of Gibson humbuckers, but the Mustang single coils are nice sounding.

Nice, is that the one that the japanese singer liked to use and so they made them again? Or was that in the 90s??...

anyway, where's Rizumu?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back