What the hell are these?
Jan 26, 2004 at 5:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 40

darkfusion

100+ Head-Fier
Found this auction while browsing the headphone section at eBay, did a search but couldn't find any info:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...gory=3274&rd=1

SONY DR-11? Weird huh?
eek.gif

Jan 26, 2004 at 6:06 PM Post #4 of 40
Quote:

Originally posted by Edwood
Nope. There are uglier......

boydork.jpg

-Ed

Headphones? I thought he was getting a brain-wash, I mean just look at his face
wink.gif

Jan 26, 2004 at 6:33 PM Post #6 of 40
Quote:

Originally posted by Edwood
Nope. There are uglier......

boydork.jpg

-Ed

Please tell me this is some kind of joke. They can't possibly hope to sell that goofy contraption with that nimrod as a model.
blink.gif

Jan 26, 2004 at 6:54 PM Post #7 of 40
looks like surround 'phones' from Sennheiser
blink.gif

Jan 26, 2004 at 6:54 PM Post #8 of 40
No joke my man.. those are the Sennheiser Surrounder. It was the idea of being able to get surround sound gaming environment without having to deal with placement of speakers.

I think they came out at the market around $200 or so... then later on was able to be found on eBay for below $50. It's been a couple of years though, completely discontinued, and you'd be lucky to be able to find one (since I bet they didn't sell many of them either).

Jan 26, 2004 at 7:10 PM Post #9 of 40
Quote:

Originally posted by Shurenuff
Those are officially some of the ugliest headphones I've ever seen.

hahahaha...........those yellow things are BC Phones........otherwise known as birth control phones, because if you put those on, you ain't gonna get any.

Jan 26, 2004 at 7:43 PM Post #10 of 40
Wow...those things actually make the CD3Ks look really good...I wonder how they sound.

Jan 26, 2004 at 11:31 PM Post #15 of 40
Quote:

Young Boy Not Included In Auction But Could Trade For Newer Model

LOL!

Those are some weird looking headphones. I've never seen them before, but they actually look new judging by the styling of the font on the "SONY" on the side of the earcups. I wonder how good they sound.

Only 7 pounds...anyone want to give them a go and let us know how good they are?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back