What the best?
Feb 9, 2003 at 8:11 AM Post #32 of 33
Quote:

Originally posted by meech
I'm in the market for a pair of interconnects to link my SACD player to my RA-1>RS1's.

All I need from you guys is this.

Just tell me the name of the absolute best interconnect you've ever heard. Regardless of price, I would like to audition the best and then make a decision.

Hey meech don't pay too much attention to these guys, and don't forget your kids, the school, and your wife, or you will be sorry the rest of your life!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

note: get the "decent" Outlaws, and everybody will be happy enough, you, your wife, and the kids !!!

Feb 13, 2003 at 11:51 PM Post #33 of 33
First of all, I want to thank you guys for all of your advice.

I will probrably try some of the other cables down the road. I'm especially tempted to try those Virtual Dynamics Nites ICs. In the meanwhile, I settled on a pair of 1/2 meter Audioquest Anacondas that I got an incredible deal on($350 + shipping). As a matter of fact, if any of you are interested in these cables, the place I bought them from actually has 2 more pairs at the same price. I found him at Audiogon (Jeffs Sound Values 619-585-1500)

Good luck.

Anyway, being that I'm so impatient, I paid an extra 20 bucks to have him 'NEXT DAY AIR' the cables to me. I should have them tommorow. It should be a really good weekend! Remember, I've been using the bottom of the line AQ Sidewinders for a year now so this should show some major improvements. I'm far from being an audophile and my ears are certainly not golden, but I'll try to give my best interpretation of the cables after a little burn in.

Thanks again.

Meech

Users who are viewing this thread

Back