What Song Is Stuck In Your Head?
Feb 21, 2006 at 7:47 AM Post #16 of 36
Those ads on NBC for the olympics are starting to get to me (too much repetition)... right now it's "Daydream Believer" from the eBay ad ('cheer up sleepy Jean...'). Arrgh...
tongue.gif

Feb 21, 2006 at 2:29 PM Post #20 of 36
Mike Doughty- "His Truth is Marching On"

Feb 22, 2006 at 4:15 AM Post #21 of 36
A guy at work has a .wav file of ABBA's "Dancing Queen" on his computer. He knows it drives me nuts, so he plays it DAILY.

"DANCING QUEEN.....DANCING QUEEN......OOOOOHH DANCING QUEEN.....DA DA DA DA DA...."

A brain leech if I ever heard one. I must log into his computer before he comes in someday and DELETE THE FILE.

Feb 22, 2006 at 7:39 AM Post #24 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unearthed
Head...shoulders knees and toes
knees and toes
knees and toes

HEAD........SHOULDERS KNEES AND TOES
KNEES AND TOES
KNEES AND TOES

...eyes and ears and mouth and nose
Head and shoulders knees and toes and knees and toes.

Thanks, now this is stuck in my head.

No, wait, it's about to be ousted by some Yello...yes, "Si Senior the Hairy Grill".

Feb 22, 2006 at 12:54 PM Post #26 of 36
"Muskrat Love" - America

It's pretty poison -- one of the most cringe-worthy pop snuggle-fests of the harvest-gold seventies. I bought a used copy of America's greatest hits a few weeks ago and was surprised to find how many of their singles are pop-classics, though they frequently put the indicator of the Cheezometer off the scale.

"Muskrat Love" has a terrible beauty. It's an afternoon delight.

Feb 22, 2006 at 2:30 PM Post #28 of 36
"She checks out Mozart while she does Taebo; reminds me that there's room to grow yeah-eh-eh." - Train

Was overplayed during it's heyday, but I still love it!

Feb 22, 2006 at 2:46 PM Post #29 of 36
I must say pretty much all of Fallout Boys new album is stuck in my mind and has been for the last few weeks.

Could not recommend these guys more if your into anything remotely pop/punk. If you have a read of the lyrics (or just pay attention) the skills are amazing for a genre with such a poor reputation in that aspect.

Give them a listen!
Jake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back