What Song Is Stuck In Your Head?
Feb 20, 2006 at 8:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 36

Head Creep

Headphoneus Supremus
There's a thread for what music you're listening to, and what music you've purchased, but no thread for music that your brain puts on repeat for irritatingly long periods of time. This thread is here to fill that void in the universe (or at least the part of the universe that Head-Fi occupies).

To start things off, for the past 2 days I've had Judas Priest's "Victim of Changes" stuck in my head. It's a great song, but hearing Rob Halford's screaming gets irritating after the 50th time in a row.
"Victim of chaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEE EEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!"

Feb 20, 2006 at 8:32 AM Post #2 of 36
Desolation Row by Bob Dylan is currently stuck in my head, mostly because I've been learning to play the chords in that song on my guitar. Over the last week I've constantly found myself humming the song unconsciously and random phrases and wordings from the song emerging in my mind.

Feb 20, 2006 at 10:51 AM Post #4 of 36
I accidentally listend to Queensryche's - Gonna get close to you two days ago. This song sticks horribly in mind.
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 20, 2006 at 12:31 PM Post #5 of 36
The Opeth track "Closure" from the Damnation CD has been stuck in my head for weeks - hardly a day goes by when I dont have to have my daily "fix" ... Paul
wink.gif

Feb 20, 2006 at 3:13 PM Post #7 of 36
If you want to glue a song into your conscience, go to the oldies (under the boardwalk, mack the knife, the lion sleeps tonight, and maybe the worst- La bamba!)
tongue.gif

Feb 20, 2006 at 3:20 PM Post #8 of 36
During my SATs, I had a Disney Princess medley stuck in my head. Just random Disney Princess songs all stuck together. It was frightening.

Feb 20, 2006 at 3:28 PM Post #10 of 36
Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring, Bananaphone!
Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring, Bananaphone!
It grows in bunches
I've got my hunches
Its the best
beats the rest
cellular, modular, interactive-odular.

http://thefriendsociety.com/anim.php...ne&w=550&h=400 *Warning, vulgarity*

Feb 20, 2006 at 5:20 PM Post #12 of 36
There was an old Lady that swallowed a horse
She swallowed the horse
to catch the dog
to catch the cat
to catch the bird
to catch the worm
to catch the fly
That wiggled and jiggled an tickled inside
Perhaps she'll die

It's ever-present and its been there for years.
confused.gif

Feb 20, 2006 at 6:18 PM Post #15 of 36
Thats "I'm a toys R us kid" theme song aggh its killing me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back