what song do you hate the most?
Dec 13, 2004 at 1:31 PM Post #16 of 108
Quote:

Originally Posted by strohmie
"Wind Beneath My Wings"

It's more that I detest Streisand than that it's specifically a bad song. Something about that woman makes me ill.

strohmie... i thought that was Bette Midler.
tongue.gif

for me... "Dance With My Father Again" by Luther Vandross, "You Raise Me Up" by Josh Groban, and "Cats in the Cradle" by Harry Chapin. i absolutely despise these three... everytime i hear them i cringe, mainly because the assh*le co-worker that sits right behind me would belt these out everytime it comes on the radio... he's a horrible singer as well as a horrible person.

Dec 13, 2004 at 3:19 PM Post #17 of 108
While there are many, many conteneders for my most hated song, I think the #1 most hated song by my head is ..................... Free Bird by Lynrd Skynrd
[size=xx-small]I don't even care if I misspelled the bands name[/size]

Dec 13, 2004 at 3:23 PM Post #18 of 108
I have the balls to listen to rap and britney spears and stuff like that and not like it but be able to listen to it.

I just cannot stand Queen though, especially Bohemian Rhapsody ... it makes me cringe. Worst Music Ever.

Dec 13, 2004 at 3:47 PM Post #20 of 108
does country count as a song?

Dec 13, 2004 at 4:46 PM Post #21 of 108
Disco era comes to mind, it mostly all sucked. "Disco Duck" may be the worst of them. When Zep released "In through the Out Door", it was like a breath of air after being smothered for a year or two...

Dec 13, 2004 at 5:26 PM Post #22 of 108
Any rap song where it sounds like they took the first couple of seconds of an approaching mardi-gras parade and loop it continuously for 4-5 minutes while guys bark and growl at me.

I swear to god, the black hip-pop community just does the dumbest crap they can think of, solely to see if white kids will mimic it to try and look "cool."

EDIT

Dec 13, 2004 at 6:30 PM Post #23 of 108
Quote:

Originally Posted by raif
Any rap song where it sounds like they took the first couple of seconds of an approaching mardi-gras parade and loop it continuously for 4-5 minutes while guys bark and growl at me.

I swear to god, the black community just does the dumbest crap they can think of, solely to see if white kids will mimic it to try and look "cool."

Just cuz you dont like the music doesnt mean that the "black communityy does dumb crap"

you sound very ****in racist right now buddy

2pac is the greatest man alive.

Dec 13, 2004 at 6:36 PM Post #24 of 108
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaMMa
Just cuz you dont like the music doesnt mean that the "black communityy does dumb crap"

you sound very ****in racist right now buddy

2pac is the greatest man alive.

I think he's referring more to the Pop Rap they play on mtv and the like. 2pac was a legit rapper.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
For me, it's not a particular song. I can't stand about 90% of what they play on MTV and the radio. I would rather listen to a cow being b**ch-slapped by a monkey.

Dec 13, 2004 at 6:49 PM Post #25 of 108
nights in white satin by the moody blues

I've always hated that song.

Dec 13, 2004 at 7:08 PM Post #26 of 108
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
I think he's referring more to the Pop Rap they play on mtv and the like. 2pac was a legit rapper.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
For me, it's not a particular song. I can't stand about 90% of what they play on MTV and the radio. I would rather listen to a cow being b**ch-slapped by a monkey.

yea but it doesnt matter what he was referring to, but the way he said it. thats so not right IMO
rolleyes.gif

Dec 13, 2004 at 9:37 PM Post #28 of 108
anything by the band who sung "if I had a million dollars" ..

/me Stabs eyes with forks and claws ears off

Dec 13, 2004 at 9:52 PM Post #29 of 108
Break My Stride - Matthew Wilder

What the? And you know the artist of this crap tune Why?

"Nothing's gonna break-a my stride, nothing's gonna hold me down, oh no, I got to keep on mooovin'!"

It was harmless crap - surely to be ignored and not hated, right?

The song to hate for me would be Britney Spears remaking the 'Stones "Satisfaction." From garage rock to WHAT? Oh, the travesty! Hate, hate!

Dec 13, 2004 at 10:12 PM Post #30 of 108
I don't know if this is the song that I hate the most, but Queen's "I'm In Love With My Car" just angers me. Queen is my favorite band ever, but I just can't stand that damn song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back